Female Entrepreneur Association
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 16 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Female_Entrepreneur_Association. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Female_Entrepreneur_Association, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Female_Entrepreneur_Association.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page: Template:COI
Template:Underlinked The Female Entrepreneur Association (FEA) is an England-based network of female entrepreneurs, with over 380,000 women involved globally. The organization was founded by Carrie Green in 2011. It was created with the mission of inspiring and empowering women from around the world. The FEA website is an online hub for female entrepreneurs to connect, share experiences, stories, tips and advice, motivate and inspire each other and promote their businesses.
- Green, Carrie. "Carrie Green" (in en). https://www.entrepreneur.com/author/carrie-green.
- Tyler, Richard (2011-07-14). "Isolation: Carrie Green aims support at female entrepreneurs" (in en-GB). ISSN 0307-1235. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/yourbusiness/8638770/Isolation-Carrie-Green-aims-support-at-female-entrepreneurs.html.
- View Female Entrepreneur Association website ""