Finding Me: Truth
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 13 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Finding_Me:_Truth. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Finding_Me:_Truth, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Finding_Me:_Truth.
A year later, Faybien has been keeping in touch with Lonnie by writing him numerous letters, updating him on what's been going on with he and his friends. He never receives a letter in return, assuming that Lonnie has moved on. Faybien's life has changed as he has ended his dead end job at the mall. As for his friends, Amera and Greg, their lives have changed as well. Amera has found love with her boyfriend of four months, Gabe, and awaits the release of her new album. Unfortunately, Greg has lost his job and has trouble finding employment. To ease the employment woes, he has entered a blossoming relationship with Reggie Hunt, a struggling medical student, and a "sex only" arrangement with Tammy Jones, unbeknownst to Amera, Tammy's cousin.
- RayMartell Moore as Faybien Allen
- Derrick L. Briggs as Lonnie Wilson
- J'Nara Corbin as Amera Jones
- Eugene E. Turner as Greg Marsh
- Maurice Murrell as Jaylen 'Jay' Timber
- Ron DeSuze as Wilmar Allen
- Eric Joppy as Reggie Hunt
- Rule, Doug. "This year's DC Black Pride screens three powerful, provocative films". Metro Weekly. http://www.metroweekly.com/special/black_pride_guide/?ak=7394. Retrieved 14 February 2014.
- Wallace, Marlon. "DVD Review - Finding Me: Truth". WBOC-TV. http://www.wboc.com/story/15481809/movie-review-finding-me-truth. Retrieved 14 February 2014.