Firdous Shamim Naqvi
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 28 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Firdous_Shamim_Naqvi. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Firdous_Shamim_Naqvi, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Firdous_Shamim_Naqvi.
Firdous Shamim Naqvi (Template:Lang-ur) commonly known as Firdous Naqvi is a Pakistani politician, civil engineer, construction manager and a business administrator who serves as the member of the Central Executive Committee and the spokesperson on Commerce & Industry of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf. One of Tehreek-e-Insaf's most prominent members from Karachi, Naqvi remains a prominent director of House of Habib since 1984.
Naqvi became a member Central executive of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf when it was founded by Imran Khan in 1996, he was appointed its spokesperson on 2007, Naqvi also chaired party's Manifesto Committee for 2013 elections. Naqvi also remains a Director Makro-Habib since 2005, prior to that he served as Director Business Development Makro-Habib Pakistan, Senior Director Commercial Makro-Habib Pakistan Ltd., Chief Executive Baluchistan Concrete and Blocks Ltd., Director Tractebel Power, Karachi (1994–1988), Projects controller RAPCO Roads, Abu Dhabi (1982– 1984) and office Engineer Mergentime Corporation, New Jersey (1979– 1982).
Naqvi holds Masters in Highway Design and Materials and Masters in Construction Management from University of Michigan and Bachelor in Civil Engineering from NED University of Engineering and Technology. He has served for four times on the Central Executive Committee of Association of Builders and Developers.
- PTI Manifesto Committee Chairman Firdous Naqvi Interview
- Firdous Shamim Naqvi © 2007–2010 Pakistani Leaders Online
- Switching gears: PTI’s dharna erupts in cheers on MQM’s boycott of re-polling
- Firdous Naqvi on current issues (March 29, 2012)
- PTI wants commission to probe Zahra’s murder:Naqvi
- Parties urged to craft their own security plans to ensure safety of candidates and voters
- Firdous Naqvi Spokesperson Industry & Commerce