- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 20 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Frederic_Schindler. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Frederic_Schindler, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Frederic_Schindler.
Frederic Schindler (born 1980) is a French-Argentinean music supervisor who has worked on over 500 commercials and several films, most notably Uncle Howard, On The Milky Road. and the Prada L'Homme et la Femme worldwide campaign featuring a bespoke cover by Perfume Genius of the iconic Pop Ballad Can't Help Falling in Love, originally recorded by Elvis Presley.
Frederic Schindler was born in Argentina where he attended the Lycée Franco-Argentin Jean Mermoz. He started his career working for the French Ministère des Affaires Etrangères as a Deputy Attaché for the Cultural Services, promoting French cinema & music in South America. He then became Managing Director of the Spanish language version of the French music magazine Les Inrockuptibles.
He's the Founder of the creative music consultancy Too Young, the management company Bataille and the music curation service Movement. He worked on campaigns for Prada, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Hôtel Costes, Renault, Nina Ricci, Nike, Paco Rabanne, Ford, Mac Cosmetics, NGOs Casa Do Menor  and 30 Millions d'Amis, among others. His work also includes A&R for artists such as Benjamin Biolay, Colder  and Andrea Balancy.
He has been nominated for Best Sync at the Music + Sound Awards 2015  and in two categories (Best Music Supervisor and Best Film Soundtrack ) at the London Music Week Synch Awards 2016. He teaches at Pompeu Fabra University  and had speaking engagements at the Future Music Forum  and Primavera Sound.
He's a member of the American Guild of Music Supervisors.
- Harvey, Dennis (2016-01-28). "Sundance Film Review: ‘Uncle Howard’" (in en-US). Variety. http://variety.com/2016/film/reviews/uncle-howard-review-sundance-1201689564/.
- Bellucci, Monica; Kusturica, Emir; Micalovic, Sloboda; Trifunovic, Sergej (2017-02-25), On the Milky Road, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2800340/combined, retrieved 2017-03-18
- "Perfume Genius Covers Elvis for New Prada Ad: Watch | Pitchfork" (in en). http://pitchfork.com/news/68319-perfume-genius-covers-elvis-for-new-prada-ad-watch/.
- "Los Inrocks". 2017-03-20. http://www.losinrocks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/sapir-112.pdf.
- "Too Young – Music Supervision, Art Direction and Licensing Consultancy" (in en-US). http://www.too-young.com/.
- "Credits - hôtel costes" (in en). https://hotelcostes.com/en/costes/98/credits/.
- "Renault: As unexpected as life | Ads of the World™" (in en). http://adsoftheworld.com/media/film/renault_as_unexpected_as_life.
- UK, Televisual Media Ltd. "Televisual | NEWS & COMMENTS" (in en). http://www.televisual.com/news-detail/2015-Music-and-Sound-Awards-finalists-announced_nid-5112.html.
- "Casa do Menor: The Burden (Director's Cut) - Video - Creativity Online" (in en). http://creativity-online.com/work/casa-do-menor-the-burden-directors-cut/17917.
- "30 Millions D'Amis Foundation 30 Millions D'Amis Foundation: 30 MILLIONS D’AMIS IS BARKING LOUDLY AGAINST ABANDONMENT. - Adeevee". http://www.adeevee.com/2016/06/30-millions-damis-foundation-30-millions-damis-foundation-30-millions-damis-is-barking-loudly-against-abandonment-film-pr-online/.
- "La Superbe - Benjamin Biolay | Credits | AllMusic". http://www.allmusic.com/album/la-superbe-mw0001332253/credits.
- Hutchinson, Kate (2016-06-30). "Colder: The Rain and Goodbye review – kraut-punk-dub for Lynchian dancefloors" (in en-GB). The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/jun/30/colder-the-rain-and-goodbye-review.
- Dazed (2015-03-25). "Watch Andrea Balency’s statically charged new video" (in en). Dazed. http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/24211/1/watch-andrea-balency-s-statically-charged-new-video.
- "Music Week Sync Awards 2016 finalists revealed" (in en). http://www.musicweek.com/publishing/read/music-week-sync-awards-2016-finalists-revealed/066101.
- "Academic directors and faculty - Postgraduate Course in Global Music Business Management - UPF Barcelona" (in en). http://www.barcelonaschoolofmanagement.upf.edu/en/postgraduate-course-in-global-music-business-management/academic-director-and-faculty.
- "El Future Music Forum, el secreto mejor guardado de las conferencias profesionales de música en España (2a parte)" (in es-ES). Industria Musical. 2015-09-24. http://industriamusical.es/el-future-music-forum-el-secreto-mejor-guardado-de-las-conferencias-profesionales-de-musica-en-espana-2a-parte/2/.