- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 24 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Gaming_Realms. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Gaming_Realms, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Gaming_Realms.
Gaming Realms plc is a United Kingdom-based social gaming and igaming operator. The company develops, publishes, and licenses mobile gaming content in the United Kingdom and internationally. Its products include Slingo, bingo, slots, and other casual games.
The company provides various real-money mobile gambling games through Grizzly gaming platform; and free-to-play real money and social games for iOS, Android, and Facebook platforms, as well as licenses IP and game content across various gaming and merchandise categories, including lotteries, gaming machines, social slots, and casual game Web portals. It has strategic partnerships with Fremantle, Zynga, NetEnt, Pala Interactive, and Scientific Games. Gaming Realms plc was incorporated in 2012 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Gaming Realms Limited was founded by Michael Buckley, Patrick Southon, Simon Collins and Noel Rowse in 2012. The company started listing its shares on AIM on August 1, 2013 as Gaming Realms Plc, following the reverse takeover of Pursuit Dynamics. The transaction involved the acquisition of three online social gaming and gambling businesses, including Gaming Realms Limited along with BeJig Limited and AlchemyBet Limited, together with a placing to raise £3.4 million.
On August, 2014 Gaming Realms has conditionally agreed a deal to purchase eGaming marketing company Blueburra Holdings, the operator of the Bingoport.co.uk affiliate website, for £10.5 million. Through the Blueburra Holdings subsidiary Gaming Realms provides marketing services for third-party bingo and casino sites in the UK.
On April, 2015 Gaming Realms has agreed to sell brands Bingo Godz and Castle Jackpot to UK igaming operator European Domain Management (EDM) On July, 2015 the company acquired an online single and multi-player game Slingo from RealNetworks for about $18million.
On April, 2016 Gaming Realms has signed a global five-year machine licensing agreement with US company Scientific Games. Also, on April, 2016 Gaming Realms has confirmed the launch of a new themed gaming website, based on UK television programme ‘Britain’s Got Talent’. On March, 2016 Gaming Realms is to introduce a selection of its products to the US online gaming market through a licensing agreement with Pala Interactive.
On August, 2017 Gaming Realms Plc has confirmed that it has raised £1.1 million following its subscription of 10 million new shares. On October, 2017 Gaming Realms has appointed Chris Bell, former chief executive of Ladbrokes Coral, as a non-executive director.
On January, 2018 Gaming Realms has entered into a long-term partnership with The Health Lottery in the UK. Under this agreementб Gaming Realms will support both the development and launch of ‘Health Games’, a new B2C gaming website based on its proprietary gaming platform. On February, 2018 Gaming Realms Plc has expanded its licensing agreement with UK broadcaster ITV.
- "CashCade trio to establish Gaming Realms". iGaming Business. July 16, 2013. http://www.igamingbusiness.com/cashcade-trio-establish-gaming-realms. Retrieved 15 April 2018.
- "Het kan: van pompen naar onlinegokken" (in nl). Emerce. July 30, 2013. https://www.emerce.nl/nieuws/pompen-onlinegokken. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- Tony Quested (July 15, 2013). "PDX takes £12.1 million gamble on new future". Business Weekly. https://www.businessweekly.co.uk/news/hi-tech/15655-pdx-takes-%C2%A3121-million-gamble-new-future. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- "Pursuit Dynamics completes reverse takeover of igaming trio". iGaming Business. August 1, 2013. http://www.igamingbusiness.com/pursuit-dynamics-completes-reverse-takeover-igaming-trio. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- "Gaming Realms to acquire Blueburra Holdings". iGaming Business. August 20, 2014. http://www.igamingbusiness.com/news/gaming-realms-acquire-blueburra-holdings. Retrieved 15 April 2018.
- Ted Menmuir (April 10, 2015). "Gaming Realms sells Bingo Godz & Castle Jackpot". SBCNews. https://sbcnews.co.uk/mobile/2015/04/10/gaming-realms-sells-bingo-godz-castle-jackpot/. Retrieved 15 April 2018.
- Rachel Lerman (July 24, 2015). "RealNetworks sells part of gaming business for $18M". The Seattle Times. https://www.seattletimes.com/business/amazon/realnetworks-sells-part-of-gaming-business-for-18m/. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- John Cook (July 24, 2015). "RealNetworks selling portion of games business for $18M, 60 employees moving to Gaming Realms". GeekWire. https://www.geekwire.com/2015/realnetworks-selling-portion-of-games-business-for-18m-60-employees-moving-to-gaming-realms/. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- Francesca Washtell (April 28, 2016). "Gaming Realms make play for worldwide gambling machine market through agreement with Scientific Games Corporation". City A.M.. http://www.cityam.com/239934/gaming-realms-make-play-for-worldwide-gambling-machine-market-through-agreement-with-scientific-games-corporation. Retrieved 15 April 2018.
- "Gaming Realms rolls out ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ gaming website". iGaming Business. April 12, 2016. http://www.igamingbusiness.com/news/gaming-realms-rolls-out-britain-s-got-talent-gaming-website. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- Francesca Washtell (September 13, 2016). "Britain's Got Talent online games maker Gaming Realm's share price rises as company posts 109 per cent revenue uptick". City A.M.. http://www.cityam.com/249296/britains-got-talent-online-games-maker-gaming-realms-share. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- Francesca Washtell (March 23, 2016). "Bingo! Gaming Realms makes play to launch online bingo game into New Jersey gambling market". City A.M.. http://www.cityam.com/237418/bingo-gaming-realms-makes-successful-play-to-launch-online-bingo-game-into-new-jersey-gambling-market. Retrieved 15 April 2018.
- "Proposed subscription to raise £1.1 million". London Stock Exchange. August 8, 2017. http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/market-news/market-news-detail/GMR/13322200.html. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- Ted Menmuir (August 9, 2017). "New London-AIM share issue sees Gaming Realms raise £1.1 million". SBCNews. https://sbcnews.co.uk/latestnews/2017/08/09/new-london-aim-share-issue-sees-gaming-realms-raise-1-1-million/. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- "Former Ladbrokes CEO joins Gaming Realms". iGaming Business. October 19, 2017. http://www.igamingbusiness.com/news/former-ladbrokes-ceo-joins-gaming-realms. Retrieved 15 April 2018.
- "Gaming Realms links up with Health Lottery". iGaming Business. January 12, 2018. http://www.igamingbusiness.com/news/gaming-realms-links-health-lottery. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- "Health Lottery launches new gaming site Health Games to support UK good causes". Daily Express. March 1, 2018. https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/925631/health-lottery-Health-Games-launch-new-gaming-site-uk-good-causes. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- Ted Menmuir (February 13, 2018). "Gaming Realms expands ITV content partnership". SBCNews. https://sbcnews.co.uk/igaming/2018/02/13/gaming-realms-expands-itv-content-partnership/. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- "GiG brokers new content deal with Gaming Realms". iGaming Business. April 4, 2018. http://www.igamingbusiness.com/news/gig-brokers-new-content-deal-gaming-realms. Retrieved 16 April 2018.