Gingerdead Man vs. Evil Bong
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 31 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Gingerdead_Man_vs._Evil_Bong. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Gingerdead_Man_vs._Evil_Bong, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Gingerdead_Man_vs._Evil_Bong.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (April 2014)
Gingerdead Man vs. Evil Bong is a 2013 American crossover horror comedy film produced by Full Moon Features, about a battle between the namesake characters from two other film series, Gingerdead Man and Evil Bong. The film was released October 29, 2013 on the Full Moon Features website as streaming video, with wider release November 12, 2013.
The Gingerbread Man seeks revenge against Sarah Leigh (Robin Sydney) for causing him to live his life in the body of a gingerbread man. Her only hope is to team up with Larnell (John Patrick Jordan) who has problems of his own in the form of a magical talking bong named Eebee (Michelle Mais).
It becomes a "War of the Colossal Freaks" when demonic serial killer cookie, Gingerbread Man, tracks down the lone survivor of his murderous rampage, Sarah Leigh in order to take care of unfinished business. But his devious plans go up in smoke when Sarah meets Larnell, who has a pint-sized problem of his own. The Evil Bong, Eebee, has been unleashed once again. Bodies begin to pile up as Gingerdead Man carves a path for them. Their only salvation for Sarah and Larnell is to seek help from the dastardly Bong. It's one tough cookie versus one bad trip mother when the two "Titans of Terror" hash out a war in the Bong World.
Cast and crew
- Robin Sydney as Sarah Leigh / Luann
- Tian Wang as Asian Tourist
- Mindy Robinson as Poontang Girl #1 / Bikini Girl #1
- Timothy A. Bennett as Perv Customer
- Orson Chaplin as Hesher #2
- Ryan Curry as Larry
- Sonny Carl Davis as Rabbit
- The Don as String
- Joss Glennie-Smith as Hesher #1
- Chanell Heart as Poontang Girl #2 / Bikini Girl #3
- John Patrick Jordan as Larnell
- Jinhee Joung as Asian Wife
- John Karyus as The Gingerdead Man Mouth
- Victoria Levine as Debbie
- Masuimi Max as Uber Poontang Girl / Bikini Girl #2
- Amy Paffrath as Velicity
- Chance A. Rearden as Hambo
- Megan Steele as Body Double
- Archive footage
- Voice actors
- Michael A. Shepperd as King Bong (voice)
- Bob Ramos as The Gingerdead Man (voice)
- Tokie Jazman as Rasta Brownie (voice)
- Victoria De Mare as Tart (voice)
- Philip Kreyche as Cream Puff (voice)
- Jacques Aime LaBite as Baguette (voice)
- Michelle Mais as Evil Bong / Eebee (voice)
JoBlo praised the trailer, writing that it was "hilariously awful". Missoula Independent praised the film for its bringing together two of Full Moon's favorite series. The reviewer was disturbed by the film's first scenes but stated that the film got better as it progressed.
- staff (September 30, 2013). "EXCL Trailer: “GINGERDEAD MAN VS. EVIL BONG”". Fangoria. http://www.fangoria.com/new/excl-trailer-gingerdead-man-vs-evil-bong/. Retrieved July 31, 2014.
- Barton, Steve (August 27th, 2013). "Exclusive Word and First Look Artwork: Gingerdead Man vs. Evil Bong". Dread Central. http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/69890/exclusive-word-and-first-look-artwork-gingerdead-man-vs-evil-bong#axzz396H818hk. Retrieved July 31, 2014.
- Jones, Tamika (November 3, 2013). "Indie Spotlight". Daily Dead. http://dailydead.com/indie-spotlight-88/. Retrieved July 31, 2014.
- Shirey, Paul (October 30, 2013). "COOL VIDEOS: WTF TRAILER FOR GINGERDEAD MAN VS. EVIL BONG IS HILARIOUSLY AWFUL". JoBlo. http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/cool-videos-wtf-trailer-for-gingerdead-man-vs-evil-bong-is-hilariously-awful. Retrieved July 31, 2014.
- Barton, Steve (October 29, 2013). "Exclusive NOT SAFE FOR WORK Images from Gingerdead Man vs. Evil Bong". Dread Central. http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/71728/exclusive-not-safe-work-images-gingerdead-man-vs-evil-bong#axzz397CoSC7O. Retrieved July 31, 2014.
- Rigney, Todd (October 3, 2013). "Gingerdead Man vs. Evil Bong? Yes, Gingerdead Man vs. Evil Bong". Beyond Hollywood. http://www.beyondhollywood.com/gingerdead-man-vs-evil-bong-yes-gingerdead-man-vs-evil-bong/. Retrieved July 31, 2014.
- Orange, B. Alan (October 29, 2013 by). "'Gingerdead Man Vs. Evil Bong' Trailer!". Movieweb. http://www.movieweb.com/news/gingerdead-man-vs-evil-bong-trailer. Retrieved July 31, 2014.
- Laich, Molly (April 17, 2014). "Evil bong hits". Missoula Independent. http://missoulanews.bigskypress.com/missoula/evil-bong-hits/Content?oid=1970378. Retrieved August 3, 2014.