Golden Griddle Family Restaurants
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 26 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Golden_Griddle_Family_Restaurants. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Golden_Griddle_Family_Restaurants, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Golden_Griddle_Family_Restaurants.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (October 2019)
Golden Griddle Family Restaurants is a chain and franchise of family restaurants based in Canada with some restaurants in the United States. The chain was founded in 1964. It serves breakfast selections all day as well as lunch and dinner. The required investment to open and run a Golden Griddle restaurant ranges somewhere between $100,000 to $450,000.
The future of the chain was unclear in 2015 when the CEO of the franchisor, Behzad Pilehvar, did not return phone calls to the press.
- Bond, R.E. (2001). Bond's Franchise Guide 2007. Bond's Franchise Guide Series. Source Book Publications. p. 248. ISBN 978-1-887137-27-0. https://books.google.com/books?id=dqbJnRmh8J8C.
- "Toronto.com – Golden Griddle Family Restaurants". Toronto.com. http://www.toronto.com/restaurants/golden-griddle-family-restaurants-9/.
- The Franchise Mall- Golden Griddle
- Seto, Chris (May 6, 2015). "New restaurant to replace Guelph’s Golden Griddle". Guelph Mercury. https://www.guelphmercury.com/news-story/5605330-new-restaurant-to-replace-guelph-s-golden-griddle/. Retrieved 6 November 2017.