- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 28 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Hamid_Zangeneh. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Hamid_Zangeneh, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Hamid_Zangeneh.
He has served as treasurer of the Middle East Economic Association. He was the executive director of the Center for Iranian Research and Analysis, CIRA.[no citations needed here] In 2016, he wrote for the think tank Atlantic Council. He is currently the editor of the Journal of Iranian Research and Analysis.Template:R
- Zangeneh, Hamid (October 1994). Islam, Iran, and World Stability. Macmillan Publishers. ISBN 978-0-312-12118-1.
- Bina, Cyrus; Zangeneh, Hamid (November 1991). Modern Capitalism and Islamic Ideology in Iran. St. Martin's Press. ISBN 978-0-312-04780-1
- يک نظريه برقانون تعديل ساختاری اقتصادی ايران (An Analysis of Structural Economic Change in Iran), (2011), MPRA Paper 28326, University Library of Munich] Germany.
- Economic Stability and the Central Bank: Rule or Discretion, (2006), Iranian Economic review , Vol. 11, No. 16 (2006): pp. 165-175.
- A Macroeconomic Model of an Interest-free System, (1995), The Pakistan Development Review, Vol. 34, No. 1, pp. 55-68
<ref> tag with name "widener" defined in
<references> is not used in prior text.
<ref>tag with name "sili" defined in
<references>is not used in prior text.