- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 11 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Helal_Miah. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Helal_Miah.
|Native name||হেলাল মিয়া|
|Born||13 September 1976|
|Residence||Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England|
|Employer||The Share Centre|
In 1998, Miah graduated with a degree in Economics. He holds a Securities Institute Diploma having passed papers in Fund Management, Private Client Investment Management & Advice and Regulation. He also holds an Investment Management Certificate and has passed CFA Level 1.
In 2009, after Miah was made redundant during the credit crunch, he became an independent investor in shares, gold, oil and currencies. He has also spent some time as an independent proprietary trader, trading the US equity futures market. In 2012, he joined The Share Centre as an investment research analyst.
Miah has helped manage private institutional and retail clients, as well as hedge funds. He has a particular focus on asset allocation and global macro strategies. His tips for how to invest have appeared in The Sunday Times and numerous investment blogs.
- Cassidy, Nigel (28 September 2009). "Day traders return to the market". BBC News. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8271612.stm. Retrieved 1 August 2015.
- Thorpe, David (20 February 2014). "The Share Centre: The five best stocks for your ISA portfolio in 2014". What Investment UK. http://www.whatinvestment.co.uk/financial-news/shares-and-trading/2454557/the-share-centre-the-five-best-stocks-for-your-isa-portfolio-in-2014.thtml. Retrieved 1 August 2015.
- Spence, Peter (11 August 2014). "Roaring economic growth triggers stock boom in midcaps". The Daily Telegraph. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/markets/11024825/Roaring-economic-growth-triggers-stock-boom-in-midcaps.html. Retrieved 1 August 2015.
- Miah, Helal (19 October 2014). "How to invest: Buy on the dip and follow the dividends". The Sunday Times. http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/business/money/investments/article1472155.ece. Retrieved 1 August 2015.
- "City & Finance". British Bangladeshi Power & Inspiration. January 2015. http://www.bbpower-inspiration.com/city-finance-2015/. Retrieved 1 August 2015. Helal Miah