- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 13 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Hira_Hussain. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Hira_Hussain, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Hira_Hussain.
|Native name||حرا حسين|
17 October 1986|
|Years active||2015 —|
Kuch Na Kaho|
Yeh Raha Dil
Toh Dil Ka Kia Hua
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
Mujtaba Hussain (brother)|
Sidra Hussain (sister)
Early life and Career
Hira was born on 17 October 1986 in Karachi to Khadim Hussain and Yasmeen Nazir. She had been passionate on acting since her childhood. She came as "Miss Veet Super Model" which she didn't win but her face was most liked. She then walked many ramps and became very favourite. She has also hosted red carpet of Hum Bridal Couture Week.
- Cake (2017)
- "Anam Salman unveils debut Eid collection" (in en). https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/06/21/anam-salman-unveils-debut-eid-collection/. Retrieved 13 July 2017.
- "There can only be one queen - The Express Tribune". The Express Tribune. 23 September 2015. https://tribune.com.pk/story/962197/there-can-only-be-one-queen/. Retrieved 13 July 2017.
- "Bridal fever on the red carpet" (in en). http://dailytimes.com.pk/life-and-style/01-Apr-17/bridal-fever-on-the-red-carpet. Retrieved 12 July 2017.
- Sarym, Ahmed (29 May 2017). "Pakistan hasn't seen a film like Cake before, says Adnan Malik of his debut film" (in en). Images. https://images.dawn.com/news/1177685. Retrieved 13 July 2017.