Hyun Jin Moon
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 13 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Hyun_Jin_Moon. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Hyun_Jin_Moon, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Hyun_Jin_Moon.
|Hyun Jin Moon|
|Alma mater||Harvard Business School|
Sun Myung Moon|
Hak Ja Han
Hyun Jin Moon, also known as Preston Moon (born 1969), is the third son of Korean spiritual leader Sun Myung Moon and his wife Hak Ja Han. Hyun Jin Moon took part in the 1988 and 1992 summer Olympic Games as a member of the South Korean equestrian team. He graduated from the Harvard Business School with an M.B.A. in 1998. Also that year he became the vice-president of the Family Federation for World Peace and Unification International. He is married to Rev. Chung Hwan Kwak's daughter, Jun Sook Kwak.
Hyun Jin Moon established Service for Peace between 2000 and 2002.Template:R Service for Peace is an international service and educational non-government organization that is recognized by the United Nations.
- Wetzstein, Cheryl (3 September 2012). "Unification succession plan announced". Washington Times. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/3/unification-succession-plan-announced/?page=all. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- Neusner, Jacob (2009). World Religions in America: An Introduction. Westminster John Knox Press, ISBN 978-0-664-23320-4
- "Rev. Moon oversaw large, often bickering brood". Associated Press (Fox News). 4 September 2012. http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/09/04/rev-moon-oversaw-large-often-bickering-brood/. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- From the Unification Church to the Unification Movement, 1994-1999: Five Years of Dramatic Changes by Massimo Introvigne, Center for Studies on New Religions.
- Service for Peace, serviceforpeace.org
- UN list of DPI's
- Tuan, Chan Cheng (28 August 2012). "Seeking reunification, Korea can learn something from us". New Strait Times (Highbeam). http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P1-208311093.html. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- Founder and Chairman, Global Peace Festival Foundation, Founder and Chairman, GPFF