Institution for Field Research Expeditions
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 8 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Institution_for_Field_Research_Expeditions. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Institution_for_Field_Research_Expeditions, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Institution_for_Field_Research_Expeditions.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (March 2009)
Institute for Field Research Expeditions (IFRE) is a non profit organization based in Dallas, Texas, United States founded in 2005. IFRE manages volunteer abroad programs, which are 2 to 12 weeks long.
- "Complete Guide to Volunteer Tourism". Brave New Traveler. http://www.bravenewtraveler.com/2007/07/23/the-complete-guide-to-volunteer-tourism.
- "Why Volunteer Abroad". International Volunteer Programs Association. http://www.volunteerinternational.org/whyvolunteer.html/.
- "Third World Country". Nations Online. http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/third_world.htm.