Interactive Forum on Indian Economy
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 2 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Interactive_Forum_on_Indian_Economy. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Interactive_Forum_on_Indian_Economy, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Interactive_Forum_on_Indian_Economy.
Interactive forum on Indian Economy (IFIE) is a non profit organization un India dedicated for the development and welfare of women and children of rural India including 115 aspirational districts and promoting the values of Mahatma Gandhi. It us Government of India recognized (80G,12A compliant).
IFIE publishes the monthly magazine Power Corridors in English and Hindi from New Delhi as well as a digital news portal PanchayatiTimes. The foundation is headed by Nandan jha and was created in 2011.
IFIE organized Champions of Change awards, an Indian award program, for promoting Gandhian values, (Swachata), community service and social development including Indian Aspirational district selected by the top constitutional jury members headed by Justice K. G. Balakrishnan (Former Chief Justice of India and Former Chairman NHRC).
- Malnutrition Work focusing 115 Aspirational districts in india and slums in metro city.
- Education,Healthcare for Rural development.
- Development and Welfare of Women and Children including 115 Aspirational districts
- Swatch Bharat Abhiyan
- Shelter for poor
- Medical camp
- Family planning program
- Skill training for rural and urban unemployed
- Advocating Children's Rights
- Creches for children of working and ailing mothers
- Sponsorship for School Education of under-privileged children
- Projectsl for Street and Working children
- Programme with special focus on the girl child
- Corridors, Power. "Vice-President distributes , Champions of Change Awards and launched Power Corridors Magazine, Hindi from Vigyan Bhawan" (in en). www.powercorridors.in. https://www.powercorridors.in/newsdetail.php?id=53.
- "Manipur CM Biren Singh gets ‘Champions of Change’ award". The New Indian Express. http://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2018/dec/26/manipur-cm-biren-singh-gets-champions-of-change-award-1916816.html.