- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 7 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Jackie_Cumming. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Jackie_Cumming, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Jackie_Cumming.
BLP sources Template:Use New Zealand English
Jacqueline Margaret (Jackie) Cumming is a New Zealand professor in the School of Government at Victoria University of Wellington
After a BA and MA from the University of Auckland and a Diploma in Health Economics from the University of Tromsø, Cumming completed a PhD at Victoria University of Wellington in 2003 titled Health Services Coverage Regulation: an Evaluation of Policy Options for New Zealand. She later joined the Victoria faculty, rising to professor.
Cumming led the Health Reforms 2001 Research Project at Victoria which assessed the impacts of the New Zealand Public Health and Disability Act 2000 and other health initiatives under the Helen Clark government.
Cumming has supervised 21 PhD students, accumulated 100 publications and secured over $30 million in research funding.
- Primary health organisations, 2003.
- Nursing developments in primary health care, 2001-2007, 2009.
- "Prof Jackie Cumming". Victoria.ac.nz. http://www.victoria.ac.nz/sog/about/staff/jackie-cumming. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "beehive.govt.nz - Address to Victoria University School of Government". Beehive.govt.nz. http://beehive.govt.nz/speech/address-victoria-university-school-government. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Ministry of Health Library". Moh.govt.nz. http://www.moh.govt.nz/notebook/nbbooks.nsf/0/FCC3794876ABA862CC25729B007AD856. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "People paying for free medication". Stuff. http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/7942400/People-paying-for-free-medication. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Rotorua doctors' fees: Who charges what". The New Zealand Herald. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/rotorua-daily-post/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503438&objectid=11106551. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Big Auckland v region difference in kids' fees". The New Zealand Herald. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10905121. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Many miss out on free medicines". odt.co.nz. http://www.odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/234676/many-miss-out-free-medicines. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named