- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 30 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Jan_Peczkis. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Jan_Peczkis.
Jan Peczkis (born 1954) is an American author who has written several books under adopted pen name John Woodmorappe, including Noah's Ark: A Feasibility Study and The Mythology of Modern Dating Methods as well as numerous articles for the creation science groups Answers in Genesis and the Institute for Creation Research among others. Peczkis has received a B.A. and M.A. in Geology and a B.A. in Biology from Northeastern Illinois University (1978–1981). He taught science, as well as math and reading, to grades four to seven at Budlong Elementary School in Chicago until being told in April 2006 that he was being let go for lack of funding. He then began work as a substitute teacher in the Chicago Public Schools.
- John Woodmorappe, Noah's Ark: A Feasibility Study, El Cajon: Institute for Creation Research, 1996. ISBN 0932766412.
- John Woodmorappe, Radiometric Geochronology Reappraised, (originally, in the Creation Research Society Quarterly Vol. 16, Sept. 1979)
- John Woodmorappe, Studies in Flood Geology, Institute for Creation Research, 1999. ISBN 0932766544.
- John Woodmorappe, The Mythology of Modern Dating Methods, Institute for Creation Research, 1999. ISBN 0932766579.
- Glenn Morton and George L Murphy. "Reports of the National Center for Science Education". Volume 24 (2004). RNCSE. http://ncse.com/book/export/html/1856. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- "John Woodmorappe, pen name of Jan Peczkis". Vidovdan.org • Погледај тему - Теорија еволуције. http://forum.vidovdan.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2375&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=45. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- McIver, Tom (1992). Anti-evolution: a reader's guide to writings before and after Darwin. Johns Hopkins University Press. p. 88. ISBN 0-8018-4520-3.
- Editor. "Biography - John Woodmorappe". Answers in Genesis. http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/bios/j_woodmorappe.asp.
- Peczkis, Jan (June 2011). "CPS Science Teacher Remains Jobless". 74. Chicago Union Teacher: Official Publication of the Chicago Teachers Union. http://www.ctunet.com/media/chicago-union-teacher/downloadable-pdf/CUT-2011-06-10-web.pdf. Retrieved 2012-04-02. p. 5
- Further Reading: "Radiometric Geochronology Reappraised", by John Woodmorappe Earthage.org
- Biography - John Woodmorappe on Answers in Genesis
- Google Books, in author: John Woodmorappe
- Jan Peczkis, at Radaris.com