- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 19 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Jason_JetPlane. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Jason_JetPlane, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Jason_JetPlane.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
oooh, orphan Template:More footnotes
Born in Keflavik, Iceland, and raised in Charlotte, North Carolina, Jason JetPlane studied Recording Arts at Full Sail University, and graduated high school from the Northwest School of the Arts in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Jason Jetplane released an independent album titled Love Boulevard in November 2009. He was the winner of the "Best R&B Male Artist" award at the 2010 Carolina Music Awards, during the televised show's third annual awards ceremony in July 2010. He is also a first-place winner at the January 19, 2011 Urban Music Explosion Showcase held at Sullivan Hall in New York City, an award previously won by Nicki Minaj early in her career.
Jason JetPlane's musical influences include Kanye West, Musiq, Coldplay, Sting, Earth Wind & Fire, and the Ohio Players. His sound fits beyond traditional R&B, pop, and dance, like Drake, Frank Ocean, and Seal in that he crosses multiple formats. He calls this blend of sounds "Electro Soul".
- "Real RnB Radio’s Rising Artist Spotlight: Jason Jetplane". WKNC 88.1 FM. July 20, 2010. http://wknc.org/blog/post/12725/real-rnb-radios-rising-artist-spotlight-jason-jetplane/. Retrieved May 4, 2012.
- The A&R Chronicles (2011-02-03). "The A&R Chronicles: Winner of The Urban Music Explosion: Jason JetPlane". Thearchronicles.com. Archived from the original on 2012-05-01. https://web.archive.org/web/20120501001210/http://www.thearchronicles.com/2011/02/winner-of-urban-music-explosion-jason.html. Retrieved 2012-03-24.
- "The 10th Annual Underground Music Awards". Issuu.com. 2012-02-03. http://issuu.com/urbanthreshold/docs/2011undergroundmusicawardssponsorkit. Retrieved 2012-03-24.