- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 25 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Jeremy_Abelson. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Jeremy_Abelson.
Jeremy Barak Abelson|
May 2, 1980
Redwood City, California, U.S.
|Residence||Cherry Hills Village, Colorado, U.S.|
|Alma mater||University of Michigan|
|Occupation||Founder, Irving Investors|
Jeremy Abelson is a writer and businessman from Colorado.
Jeremy was the founder and CEO of Pocket Change, an online luxury newsletter about the most expensive things in New York. Pocket Change also covered the costliest burger in the city, the $175 Richard Nouveau Burger at the Wall Street Burger Shoppe, named after Richard Nouveau, Pocket Change's fictional mascot.
Pocket Change was acquired in 2008 by thelab, an ad agency in New York. Abelson then launched a new production shop called Samson’s Barber as the exclusive digital arm within thelab. Abelson has also published editorials for Venture Beat. In 2015 he founded Irving Investors.
- Banker Seeks Beauty: Must Be Upbeat (Like the Economy)
- Love in the Air...
- New York City now home to $175 hamburger
- ABC News: a Match
- TODAY's Bobbie Thomas reports on the latest trend
- The $175 burger is a haute handful for rarefied tastes
- Is Content King Once More?
- Interview: Jeremy Abelson on His New Project for Digital, Social Media Marketing
- "While the IPO market roars back, venture remains leery". https://techcrunch.com/2016/10/14/while-the-ipo-market-roars-back-venture-remains-leery/.
- Cash pours into start-ups, but investors are turning cautious