Just Ask My Children (2001)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 29 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Just_Ask_My_Children_(2001). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Just_Ask_My_Children_(2001), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Just_Ask_My_Children_(2001).
- This article does not need additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (January 2017)
The movie tells the story of the Kniffens, parents who are accused of sexually abusing their own children. When Brenda and Scott Kniffen agree to appear as character witnesses for friends falsely accused of molesting their children, the McCuans, they find themselves entangled in a witch hunt for pedophiles in 1980s California. Their children, questioned lengthily by the police and therapists, finally agree to the claimed actions in an attempt to end the interviews. Arrested, and subsequently accused of abusing their own children, the Kniffens are refused access to their children for over two years due to efforts of the district attorney, and the judge, who wish to appear harsh on incidents of child abuse. Placed in an uncertain position, Brenda must stay true to her own resolve in refusing to admit molestation, the only course which would allow her access to her children throughout the ordeal.
- Virginia Madsen as Brenda Kniffen
- Jeffrey Nordling as Scott Kniffen
- Spencer Garrett as Alvin McCuan
- Karina Logue as Debbie McCuan
- John Billingsley as District Attorney Andrew Gindes
- Jack Shearer as Judge Steubbe
- Cody Dorkin as Brandon Kniffen (age 9)
- Scott Bailey as Brandon Kniffen (adult)
- Ryan Wilson as Brian Kniffen (age 6)
- Dan Byrd as Brian Kniffen (age 9)
- Gregory Smith Brian Kniffen (age 16-18)
- "Just Ask My Children (2001)". IMDb. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0280474/. Retrieved 28 December 2016.
- "Just Ask My Children". Rotten Tomatoes. https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/just_ask_my_children/. Retrieved 28 December 2016.