K. Johanna (Joana) Altmann
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 26 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:K._Johanna_(Joana)_Altmann. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/K._Johanna_(Joana)_Altmann, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/K._Johanna_(Joana)_Altmann.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (June 2019)
|K. Johanna (Joana) Altmann|
|Born||Germany, Berlin, Feb.1971|
|Nationality||German Spanish / living in Madrid SPAIN|
|Occupation||Businesswoman, Dipl. Kfm., inventor, women entrepreneur, International Management Consultant, journalist, photographer, 'top digital influencer', Founder and chief executive officer of Naanii Global (Digital Lifestyle - Magazin 'en Vogue'-; International Management Consultancy)|
In 2010, working at BMW, she founded the digital culture, social media and lifestyle magazine Naanii Global Luxury Family Lifestyle –Magazin ‘en Vogue’- which developed into a popular global digital network and media company with a global reach in 180 countries and publications in the four languages English, Spanish, French and German. She is currently owner and CEO of the Spanish German Tech and Media company Naanii Global.
Now based in Madrid, Spain, Altmann has held senior management positions in France, Spain and London, UK. Following an international university degree in Business Administration and International Marketing and Management, she started her international career and inventions in France, Lille as a Fashion Designer and Export Manager, moved on to Frankfurt, Germany Lufthansa to work in the department of strategic alliances. In 1999, in Madrid, Spain she founded and managed the exclusive strategic global partnership between Real Estate Consultancy CBRE Group and the German BMW Group while she was its global key account manager, corporate advisory services London / Madrid, for the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia (1999-2002). She went on to manage and organize the Design and Architectural bidding process - won by Spanish architect es:Rafael de La-Hoz Castanys - and construction initiative of German car manufacturer BMW Ibérica in 2002/2003 to develop and construct successfully four real estate developments with a budget of 41 million € (new BMW headquarters, new BMW logistic plant, new BMW used car centre, new BMW dealership Las Tablas) in the Madrid area, while she was its special project leader in Spain (2002–2004). Taking over further major projects within BMW, she was than the senior manager and special project leader of the VIP pool and events.
In 2010, as a social entrepreneur, she felt a need to arise awareness about the importance and opportunity of children being part of the globally increasing luxury business segment and not being discriminated, as probably loud dirty, noisy and few attractive for businesses and events operating in the luxury sector.
She invented and started the lean startup company Naanii Global ‘Luxury Family lifestyle ‘, created corresponding social media communication channels, designed ‘Los Naaniis’ and founded the company Naanii Global.
Naanii Globals global network and followers increased from 2010 to 2013 up to 65 countries and 4 million users. She expanded the business from Spain to Germany, Berlin 2013 and established the Naanii Global digital Quality family lifestyle Magazin ‘en vogue’, and increased the global digital network and readership to 180 countries and 15 million users 2015 – creating exclusive content and strategic alliances in areas such as arts, polo, luxury hotels, F1, golf, real estate, sailing, luxury travel tips and hideaways, luxury hotels, Education, Charity, Gourmet & Wine, Showjumping, Business Empowerment, innovation, and tech.
Her K. Johanna Altmann - Naanii Global Klout Score increased 2016 to a score of up to 73-75. Klout is the standard for influence and impact globally. (Klout 70+: Top 1%, 'Top digital Influencer').
In 2017 she managed to grow the company, increasing business lines, revenue streams and sales, established the 'Naanii Global International Management Consultancy' and restructured the Naanii Global Luxury Family Lifestyle Magazin 'en Vogue' into the following smaller business units:
- Golf & Quality Lifestyle Naanii Global -Magazin 'en Vogue'-
- Polo & Luxury Family Lifestyle Naanii Global -Magazin 'en Vogue'-
- Gourmet & Lifestyle Naanii Global -Magazin 'en Vogue'-
- Sailing & Quality Lifestyle Naanii Global -Magazin 'en Vogue'-
- F# Motorsport & Family Lifestyle Naanii Global -Magazin 'en Vogue'-
- Arts & Quality Lifestyle Naanii Global -Magazin 'en Vogue'-
- Hípica & Luxury Lifestyle Naanii Global -Magazin 'en Vogue'-
- Deluxe Travel & Quality Family Lifestyle -Magazin 'en Vogue'-
In January 2018 she opened a Naanii Global online boutique (Designs, Experiences & Lifestyle 'en Vogue') offering payment systems for its global customers - through partnerships with payment providers such as Alibaba Group 'Alipay', Mastercard, and Visa. As of 2019, the shop is implementing digital innovations, temporarily inactive.
In February, 22. 2018, her company Naanii Global s.l.n.e. (Digital Magazin + International Consultancy + Online Boutique) was ranked by Spanish business analysts D&B, Einforma 12/20 'riesgo comercial medio/bajo'; Opinión de Crédito: 6 mio€; Trayectoria empresarial muy positiva: 78/100; Endeudamiento mínimo; Situación financiera de la compañía es buena','La evolución de resultados ha sido positiva', etc.
In January 2019, the company Naanii Global reported an increase of 17% on sales (all 5 business lines) and a global audience increase of 7% (Naanii Global LuxuryFamilyLifestyle -Magazin 'en Vogue'-).
Global Headquarters of Naanii Global are based in Madrid, Spain and offices were opened in Germany, Berlin and Hamburg.
The mother of a teenage girl, K. Joana Altmann, and founder & CEO of Naanii Global s.l., married to a French lawyer, art collector and artist, now lives with her family close to Madrid Spain.
- Frieze London 2016 - the place to be -, 30.09.2016, Naanii GlobalLifestyle -Magazin 'en Vogue'-, naanii.es
- 'Art Basel Hongkong 2016 a record year at all levels', 03.2016, naanii.es
- UK high goal Polo season, the Jaeger-Lecoultre Gold Cup for the British Open Polo Championship 2016, naanii.es
- Spanien, España, Espagne, - die Welt Poloelite trifft sich in Sotogrande, 45th torneo internacional Indi de POLO, naanii.es
- Polo feminino, high goal, La Dolfina internat. Ladies Diamond Cup, 2015, Argentina, naanii.es
- Junior Golf: The Junior Open 2016, Scotland 11.-13.07., 148 boys and girls golfer from 80 countries to compete, naanii.es
- Rio 2016 Olympic Golf: An epic battle expected, US Matt Kutchar, UK Justin Rose, Australian Marcus Fraser and Swedish Henrik Stenson go for gold !, naanii.es
- 35th Americas Cup 2015-2017, spectacular first day of racing, huge crowds, Louis Vuitton Americas Cup World Series, Portsmouth UK, naanii.es
- Travel with kids, don't leave them at home. Quality time - Top 500 Luxury Kids Club Hotels worldwide, 3.2016: Luxury Family Lifestyle -Magazin 'en Vogue'- Naanii Global, naanii.es
- NaaniiGlobal, Quality Family Lifestyle Magazin 'en Vogue'. "Increase of 'Quality Time', Global Women Economic Empowerment -> Economic Growth and Stable Societies, -G20 Dialogue/Women20 Summit- 24.-26.4. Berlin 2017". Naanii Global Quality Family Lifestyle '-Magazin 'en Vogue'-. http://www.naanii.es/blog/?id=w3g2eq9g/.
- 'What is klout score': 2.2015, Google Partner J. Lane: ' It's generally considered that folks with Klout Scores 50+ are pretty much rocking the social media world with regard to engagement and influence. A score of 70+ is probably close to the top 1% !
- "The luxury family traveler represents one of the fastest-growing segments within the luxury travel market', 21.11.2016, Luxurydaily.com