- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 23 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Kapil_Dua. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Kapil_Dua, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Kapil_Dua.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page: Template:More footnotesAdvertising?Template:CoiBLP sourcesDPv2 loves original research.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (March 2016)Template:Essay-like
January 14, 1976|
|Education||MBBS, MS, Diplomate American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery|
|Occupation||Consultant Otolaryngology and Hair Transplant Surgeon|
|Years active||2001 Onwards|
|Board member of||AAHRS, ISHRS|
Dr. Kapil Dua is a Hair Transplant Surgeon and the Chairman & Co-Founder of AK Clinics. He has fifteen plus years of clinical and teaching experience at Dayanand Medical College & Hospital. Clinically, Kapil Dua has practiced in the fields of Hair Transplant & Otolaryngology and worked as an Associate Professor and Assistant Professor for a time period of 7 years.
As an experienced hair transplant surgeon at AK Clinic, he has given his best till now and has carried out over 1500+ hair transplant treatments successfully. Dr. Kapil Dua holds a strong recognition in the market for carrying out more than 3 million grafts in FUE hair transplants, and that too with a record of less than 3% wastage.
Coming to his teaching experience, he has worked as an Assistant Professor from 2004 to 2010 at Dayanand Medical College & Hospital – one of the renowned medical colleges in India. In 2010, he got promoted and worked at the position of Associate Professor in the same college for one year. From 2011 onwards, Kapil Dua has been catering the needs of people to the best of his knowledge by working as a Chief Surgeon at his own clinic and is considered as one of the knowledgeable faculties of FUE Hair Transplant at National Conferences. Not only this, he also hold a strong footprint in international market for performing successful hair transplant surgeries.
Dr. Kapil Dua’s achievements include serving as a member of the leading FUE Research Committee – International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons, headquartered at USA and serving on the board of governors for the Asian Association of hair restoration surgeons, headquartered at Bankok. His name comes in the top list of best hair transplant surgeons all over the world. Dr. Kapil had also worked as the program director at ISHRS Regional Workshop, headed in India for the very first time previous year i.e.; in February, 2015.
Dr. Kapil has been elected as the president of AHRS India (Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons of India) from 2014 to 2015. He has also worked as the board of governor of AAHRS Asia (Asian Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons). Apart from it, Dr. Kapil also gain recognition as one of the members of FUE Research Committee of ISHRS (International Society of hair Restoration Surgery) and as a Finance secretary of NW Zone of Association of Otolaryngologists of India (2008 – September, 2011).
Workshops & Conferences Organized
Being one of the renowned and experienced hair transplant surgeons in all over the world, Dr. Kapil has organized several workshops and conferences at National as well as International level for the sake of esteemed clients. Few of them are:
- Workshop Coordinator in Cadaveric dissection on Hair Transplant in Haircon (ASM of Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons), 19-21 Sept., 2014.
- Workshop director on FUE Hair Transplant held in AK Clinics, New Delhi, Feb., 2014
- Workshop director on FUE Hair Transplant held in AK Clinics, New Delhi 7th Dec, 2013.
- Workshop director on FUE Hair Transplant held in AK Clinics on 18th Sept., 2013.
- Organising Secretary of 34th NW Zone AOI Conference and 3rd Cadaveric Dissection & Live surgical Demonstration on Endoscopic Sinus Surgery on 24-26th Sept., 2010.
- Organising Secretary of 2nd Cadaveric Dissection & Live surgical Demonstration on Endoscopic Sinus Surgery on 8-9 Feb, 2008
- Finance secretary of 1st Cadaveric Dissection & Live surgical Demonstration on Endoscopic Sinus Surgery on 25–26 July 2006
- Program Director of ISHRS Asian FUE Hair Transplant Workshop held in New Delhi from 27th Feb.-1 March 2015
- Jt. Scientific Secretary of 6th Haircon (ASM of AHRS India), 19-21st Sept., 2014
- Jt. Scientific Chairman of Jt 3rd Asian & 5th AHRS India Meeting of Hair Restoration Surgeons (Haircon 2013) 22-24th Nov., 2013
- Workshop director on Ethnic Considerations in Hair Restoration in 21st Annual Scientific meeting of ISHRS, San Francisco, 23-26th Oct., 2013.
- Member of FUE Research Committee of ISHRS (International Society of hair Restoration Surgery)
- Hon. President & Founder Member of Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons of India - AHRS India