- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 3 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Kelly_Crull. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Kelly_Crull, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Kelly_Crull.
Kelly Ann Crull|
February 16, 1984
|Alma mater||University of Missouri (BA)|
|Occupation||Sportscaster, television personality|
Kelly Ann Crull is an American sportscaster and television personality, who has been a digital and on-air contributor for the Oklahoma City Thunder, San Diego Padres and Chicago Cubs. She has also worked for Fox Sports and NBC Sports Chicago.
Crull is a native of Noblesville, Indiana, and graduated from Noblesville High School, where she played tennis and basketball before earning a tennis scholarship to attend the University of Missouri for journalism. As part of her undergraduate experience, she worked for Columbia, Missouri NBC affiliate KOMU-TV, and she also had internships or done work for ESPN, the CBS News Bureau in London and Indianapolis NBC affiliate WTHR-TV. Crull graduated in 2006 and began her professional career at Lafayette, Indiana CBS affiliate WLFI-TV, where she covered the Purdue Boilermakers, Chicago Bears, Indianapolis Colts and Indianapolis 500.
In August 2008, she moved on to Oklahoma City ABC affiliate KOCO, where she served as the weekend sports anchor and a weekday sports reporter. She also covered the Oklahoma Sooners and Oklahoma State Cowboys. Then, she became a sideline reporter for the Oklahoma City Thunder for two seasons from 2010 to 2012. In addition to serving as the Thunder sideline reporter for the Fox Sports Network, she was host of the Thunder's pre-game show and weekly "Thunder Insider" show.
She joined Fox Sports San Diego in February 2013, serving as a beat reporter and hosting the "Padres Weekly" show. She also served as the backup sideline reporter (to primary sideline reporter Laura Rutledge) for the San Diego Padres. While a reporter for Fox, it became a tradition to drench Crull with with gallons of liquid each time the Padres had a walk-off.
Following the 2013 MLB season, she joined NBC Sports Chicago. In Chicago, she has served as the Chicago Cubs beat reporter. She covered the Chicago Cubs World Series run in 2016. In February 2018, she co-hosted the sports trivia show Beer Money for its 100th episode.
- Eckstein, Brian (2017-04-11). "Noblesville's Kelly Crull covers the story of a lifetime in Cubs World Series win" (in en-US). WISH. http://www.wishtv.com/news/noblesvilles-kelly-crull-covers-the-story-of-a-lifetime-in-cubs-world-series-win/1063785957.
- "The Indianapolis Star from Indianapolis, Indiana on April 26, 2001 · Page 85" (in en). Newspapers.com. https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/107494424/.
- Bracht, Mel (July 12, 2010). "OKC Thunder hires KOCO's Kelly Crull to be sideline reporter". http://newsok.com/article/3475476. Retrieved August 21, 2017.
- "Kelly Crull will not return as OKC Thunder sideline reporter" (in en-US). NewsOK.com. 2012-07-26. http://newsok.com/article/3695618.
- "Hour 2: Kelly Crull and Shot or No Shot". http://www.espn.com/espnradio/chicago/play/_/id/20378930.
- "Thunder Hires Kelly Crull to Join Broadcasting Team". NBA.com. July 12, 2010. http://www.nba.com/thunder/news/press_release_2010_07_12.html. Retrieved August 21, 2017.
- "Comcast SportsNet adds Kelly Crull to talent roster". October 9, 2013. https://www.bizjournals.com/chicago/news/2013/10/09/comcast-sportsnet-adds-kelly-crull-to.html. Retrieved August 21, 2017.
- Bracht, Mel (July 26, 2012). "Kelly Crull will not return as OKC Thunder sideline reporter". http://newsok.com/article/3695618. Retrieved August 21, 2017.
- "Fox Sports San Diego announces New On-Air talent". SB Nation. February 7, 2013. https://www.gaslampball.com/2013/2/7/3964578/fox-sports-san-diego-announces-new-on-air-talent. Retrieved August 21, 2017.
- "FOX Sports SD introduces new on-air talent" (in en-US). FOX Sports. 2013-02-07. https://www.foxsports.com/other/story/fox-sports-sd-introduces-new-on-air-talent-020713.
- Bracht, Mel (February 7, 2013). "Former Thunder sideline reporter Kelly Crull has been hired by Fox Sports San Diego". http://newsok.com/article/3753006. Retrieved August 21, 2017.
- "Comcast SportsNet adds Kelly Crull to talent roster". https://www.bizjournals.com/chicago/news/2013/10/09/comcast-sportsnet-adds-kelly-crull-to.html.
- "Notebook: WGN 87.7 The Game, Kelly Crull, CSN Spring Training, Northwestern Social Media" (in en-US). http://www.chicagonow.com/chicago-sports-media-watch/2014/02/877-the-game-kelly-crull-northwestern-854/.
- "Fox reporter Kelly Crull gets drenched again". Gaslamp Ball. https://www.gaslampball.com/2013/6/1/4386614/photo-gallery-fox-reporter-kelly-crull-gets-drenched-again#0.
- "Kelly Crull celebrates a Padres walk-off win!". Gaslamp Ball. https://www.gaslampball.com/2013/7/30/4571424/kelly-crull-takes-part-in-padres-celebrations-like-a-boss#0.
- McKeown, Meghan (April 11, 2017). "Noblesville’s Kelly Crull covers the story of a lifetime in Cubs World Series win". WISH-TV. http://wishtv.com/2017/04/11/noblesvilles-kelly-crull-covers-the-story-of-a-lifetime-in-cubs-world-series-win/. Retrieved August 21, 2017.
- Thompson, Phil. "Luke Stuckmeyer and Kelly Crull try to stump 'Beer Money' all-stars in 100th episode" (in en-US). chicagotribune.com. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/breaking/ct-spt-kelly-crull-luke-stuckmeyer-beer-money-20180209-story.html.