- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 18 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Kelly_Hyman. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Kelly_Hyman, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Kelly_Hyman.
|Born||20 July 1969|
|Spouse(s)||Paul G. Hyman Jr.|
Kelly Hyman (July 20, 1969) is an American actress and lawyer. Notable appearances include the roles of Loretta on Young and the Restless, and Tricia on Getting There. She was in the movie Doin' Time on Planet Earth with Adam West from Batman.
She was born in Miami Beach in 1969. Mrs. Hyman completed graduation with a bachelor's degree in communications from University of California, Los Angeles. She received her JD from the University of Florida College of Law.
- "(1) Kelly Hyman In West Palm Beach, FL" (in en). https://yoliya.com/fl/west_palm_beach/kelly.hyman.
- "Kelly Hyman - Florida Personal Injury Lawyer, Attorneys - West Palm Beach, Tallahassee" (in en-US). Searcy Law. https://www.searcylaw.com/attorneys/kelly-hyman/.
- "Kelly Hyman". http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1092722/bio.
- "Kelly Hyman, Lawyer at Searcy Denney Scarola Barnhart & Shipley, P.A. | LawyerDB.org". http://www.lawyerdb.org/Lawyer/Kelly-Hyman/.
- Nelson, Gary (27 June 2014). "Notorious Father Faces Eviction – By Daughter". http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/06/27/notorious-father-faces-eviction-by-daughter/.
- "Father vs. daughter: Former Miami Beach mayor Alex Daoud sued for his house" (in en). miamiherald. http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/miami-beach/article1972934.html.
- "Hyman v. Daoud: A family feud over corporate ownership and control -". 2016-04-03. http://conlinpa.com/2016/04/03/hyman-v-daoud/.
- "Disgraced former Miami Beach mayor fights to stop his own daughter evicting him from million dollar home". 2014-06-27. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2672285/Disgraced-former-Miami-Beach-mayor-court-battle-daughter-million-dollar-home.html.