- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 7 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Kenrico. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Kenrico, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Kenrico.
Kenrico is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Shimada, Shizuoka, Japan. Established in 1985, the company focuses on pharmaceuticals related to nutrition, alternative medicine, toxin extraction, and organic green teas. Kenrico is listed in the Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corporation directory.
Its products include sap sheets, carbon-titanium bandages, and lifetime water purifiers with lifetime guarantees. Kenrico is responsible for the development of Sporopollenin and Lexirin.
Kenrico generated a worldwide revenue of approximately US$102 million in the 2010 fiscal year. This follows worldwide revenues of US$80 million in 2007, US$82 million in 2008, and US$100 million in 2009.
Kenrico operates two primary bases in Japan in Kikugawa and Shimada, Shizuoka. The company maintains a research and development site in Shimada, Japan as well.
The company has an overseas marketing presence in the United States, Canada, Ireland, Germany, Russia, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Poland, Spain, France, Philippines, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Iran. It has also entered the United Kingdom market.
Some of the key products manufactured and sold by Kenrico include:
- Sporopollenin - Detoxification, analgesic, antidepressant
- Lexirin - Anti-apoptosis
- Carbon Titanium Bandages - Medical adhesive tape
- Sap Sheet - Detoxification patches
- TRMX-3, TRMX-1, TRMX-2, TRMX-2i, KX-2, FX-2, ZEO, AGi, TG-1i, TUV, Enhanced TUV, SS1Li, SS2Li, SS3Li, QU-1, GPi
- Lifetime Water Purifiers
- Forever Alkaline Water Stick Purifier, Ion Water Purifiers, Ion Shower Head
- Dun & Bradstreet. smallbusiness.dnb.com. Retrieve 2011-10-31. Archive URL
- Kenrico Announces Financial Results for 2010 and Financial Targets for 2011. fiercebiotech.com. Retrieved 2012-05-10.
- Detox Foot Pads. detoxfootpads.eu. Retrieved 2012-05-17.