Klaus Lynggaard Hougesen
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 22 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Klaus_Lynggaard_Hougesen. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Klaus_Lynggaard_Hougesen, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Klaus_Lynggaard_Hougesen.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (February 2010)
|Klaus Lynggaard Hougesen|
|Parents||Thomas Kjær Hougesen, Birthe Lynggaard Hougesen|
Klaus Lynggaard Hougesen (born 1978) is a Danish serial entrepreneur and a design and IT specialist. He is active in a number of consultancy networks, amongst others DABGO He is the owner of the design firm Threads which was founded in 2004 by himself and his brother.
After working in the fashion industry and seeing the conditions in Asian factories, they decided to go another way, a longer, slower and tougher one. Which resulted in an ethically correct production model for producing handmade goods in Asia. Their first iteration of applying this model has resulted in the apparel brand Bythreads.
Klaus Lynggaard Hougesen is co-founder of Northernmind a Scandinavian Startup incubator whose sole purpose is to create viable business with special focus on medical company/it & web technologies amongst others carecord.com.
He has been a Creative Director for several companies.
He fences and has participated in the Danish Championship for Seniors fencers where he was placed 28th.
He is the co-author of Super Samurai an advanced flash book.
- http://www.dabgo.net/ Danes Abroad Business Group Online
- http://www.threads.dk/ Multidisciplinary Design Bureau
- http://www.shougesen.dk/ Søren Lynggaard Hougesen
- http://www.articlesbase.com/education-articles/brutal-bangladesh-sweatshops-exposed-42976.html brutal sweatshops
- http://www.bythreads.com/the_story/ A model for doing business with hearth
- http://www.bythreads.com Bythreads apparel brand homepage
- http://threads.dk/cases/archived/banc_afrique/ Numbers based covers for the World Bank of Afrika
- http://threads.dk/cases/archived/african_development_bank/ Generative graphics for the World Bank
- http://www.swiss-miss.com/2010/01/minimal-notebook-shouldercase.html Minimalistic Shouldercase at Swiss-Miss
- http://www.linkedin.com/in/khougesen/ Klaus Lynggaard Hougesen on linkedin
- http://www.amazon.com/Macromedia-Flash-Samurai-Eric-Dolecki/dp/0201771446 ISBN 978-0-201-77144-2