- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 6 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Kothapalli_Geetha. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Kothapalli_Geetha, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Kothapalli_Geetha.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (March 2014)
- This article does not need additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (March 2014)
Mrs. Kothapalli Geetha is a Former Dy.Collector in Government of Andhra Pradesh,Business Women and Member of YSR Congress Party of Andhra Pradesh. She is Daughter of Late. Kothapalli Jacob,who is also worked in Andhra Pradesh Government Revenue Services, hails from Thimmapuram Villages of Addathigala Mandal of East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh. Mrs.Geetha belongs to Valmiki community, recognized as SCHEDULED TRIBE Groups of India.
Mrs. Geetha completed her Bachelor of Arts in the year 1989, Bachelor of Education in the year 1990, both from Andhra University. Started her career as Officer in Regional Rural Bank, (Godavari Grameena Bank), when she was 20 years and joined service in Feb,1991. She served the bank for a period of 2 years as an officer and 4 years as a Manager. She pursued higher studies and has done Bachelor of Education from MR College of Education, Vizianagaram and Master of Arts in Psychology, in the year 1993, Master of Arts in Public Administration in the year 1995 and Master of Arts in Sociology in the year 1997 from Andhra University.
Government Services :
Mrs. Geetha appeared for Group 1 services in the A.P government and stood top ranker in her batch and joined the services of the A.P State government in the year 1999. She joined the government as a Deputy Collector and served in different capacities in as Sub-Collector, Special Deputy Collector( Land protection), Revenue Divisional Officer, Land acquisition officer, Sub-Divisional Magistrate, Special officer in Survey and land records etc., She resigned from the services of the state government in the year 2009, relieved in 2010, and started her business career (joined her husband’s business) as a director various boards in Visweswara Group of Companies which has business in Engineering, infrastructure, trading and property development, which is based at Chennai, and has played an active role in the company administration and day to day affairs.
Mrs. Geetha is also founder and secretary of a non-profitable organization called the GEETHAS, (General Environmental Education for Tribal Health Action Society which operates in the Tribal areas of Four districts namely Visakapatnam, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam, and East Godavari districts in Andhra Pradesh. The Organization provides educational support to the tribal children, and also concentrates on health and developmental activities, by providing free medicines and conducting health camps in the rural areas of the Tribal belt. This organization only operates with the financial support of the group companies and not with governmental or private funds.
- This page could use some categorization… if it was still on Wikipedia. On Deletionpedia.org, we don't really care so much.
YSRC seeks explanation from Minister Kothapalli Geeta, a former Sub-collector is in the midst of a massive campaign as YSRCP candidate. She had become a bank manager at the young age of 19 years. Later she worked as sub-collector. Geeta quit the post to join the poll fray.