Larry Wayne Clark
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 17 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Larry_Wayne_Clark. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Larry_Wayne_Clark, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Larry_Wayne_Clark.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- This article does not need additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (April 2019)
Template:Improve categories Larry Wayne Clark (died May 30, 2013) was a Canadian songwriter, producer, and journalist, best known for co-writing Lee Greenwood’s "Between A Rock And A Heartache," The Statler Brothers’ "To Make A Long Story Short" and Buddy Jewell’s "Addicted To The Rain."
Clark co-penned Chris Young’s breakout Nashville Star single, “Drinkin’ Me Lonely.” More recently, with jazz singer and songwriter Halie Loren, he co-wrote title songs for her albums They Oughta Write a Song and Heart First. As an editorial contributor to MusicRow Magazine, he conducted interviews with such musicians as Gordon Lightfoot, Hank Cochran, Bobby Braddock, Merle Kilgore, Mel Tillis, and Roger Cook.
Clark was the British Columbia Country Music Association’s Producer Of The Year from 1990 through 1994. He was inducted into the British Columbia Country Music Hall of Fame in April 2011.
- "Larry Wayne Clark: obituary and death notice on InMemoriam". 2013-05-30. http://www.inmemoriam.ca/view-announcement-367735-larry-wayne-clark.html. Retrieved 2013-06-17.
- Andrews, Coral (30 January 2015). "Playing western swing with authority". https://www.therecord.com/whatson-story/5294428-playing-western-swing-with-authority/. Retrieved 17 April 2019.
- "Archived copy". http://www.cbc.ca/nb/mt/east-coast-music/2013/09/mike-biggar-launching-new-album-friday-in-saint-john.html.
- "Archived copy". http://www.cbc.ca/nb/mt/east-coast-music/2013/06/saint-john-musicians-pay-tribute-to-larry-wayne-clark-sunday.html.
- "Archived copy". http://www.musicnewsnashville.com/jesse-jones-one-memory-road/.
- "Songwriter, Producer and Journalist Larry Wayne Clark Dies". 2013-05-31. http://www.musicrow.com/2013/05/songwriter-producer-and-journalist-larry-wayne-clark-dies/. Retrieved 2013-06-17.
- "Chris Young Review". http://www.countrymusiconline.net/chrisyoung.html. Retrieved 17 April 2019.
- "Halie Loren’s ‘Simply Love’ CD Warms the Heart with Captivating Melodies and Smooth Rhythms". http://www.sandiegocountynews.com/2013/09/07/halie-lorens-simply-love-cd-warms-the-heart-with-captivating-melodies-and-smooth-rhythms/. Retrieved 17 April 2019.
- Maggie Ross. "Brainchild Music ~ Discography". Archived from the original on 2013-06-10. https://web.archive.org/web/20130610110312/http://www.brainchildmusic.com/discography.html. Retrieved 2013-06-17.
- "Archived copy". http://www.eastcoastkitchenparty.net/.
- "The Bluegrass Special: October 2008: Kenny & Amanda Smith Band: Live And Learn". http://www.thebluegrassspecial.com/archive/2008/october2008/smithbandreviewoctober08.php. Retrieved 17 April 2019.
- "Archived copy". http://www.country1073.ca/randy-owen/25296-looking-back-at-2013-part-three.html.