- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 7 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Lendingkart_Group. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Lendingkart_Group, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Lendingkart_Group.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (February 2017)
The Lendingkart Group, also known as Lendingkart was founded in 2014, by ex-banker, ISB Hyderabad alumnus, Harshvardhan and ex-ISROscientist, IIM Bangalore alumnus, Mukul Sachan, Lendingkart Group has built a technology platform to service the working capital financing needs of SMEs in India. On July 2016 Lendingkart Group raised Rs 205 crore (USD 32 million) in second round of funding led by Bertelsmann India Investments.
The Lendingkart Group partners with other companies to support SME digital lending options. The company joined with portal Craftsvilla to facilitate working capital loans to their sellers. On 26th November 2016, the company tied up with Paytm, to offer collateral free loans to SMEs and sellers through the mobile payments wallet. This step aims at working towards bringing ease of financial assistance to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and merchants across the country.
- "SME-lending firm Lendingkart raises $32M funding to strengthen data science capabilities" (in en-US).
- "Lendingkart raises Rs 205 cr in Series B funding, led by BII - Times of India". Lendingkart raises Rs 205 cr in Series B funding, led by BII - Times of India. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Lendingkart-raises-Rs-205-cr-in-Series-B-funding-led-by-BII/articleshow/53005345.cms.
- "Lendingkart Finance expands to 462 cities - Times of India". The Times of India. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/lendingkart-finance-expands-to-462-cities/articleshow/56003666.cms.
- "Lendingkart partners with Craftsvilla for loans to sellers". http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/lendingkart-partnerscraftsvilla-for-loans-to-sellers_5664601.html.