Life in 2 Minutes
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 18 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Life_in_2_Minutes. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Life_in_2_Minutes, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Life_in_2_Minutes.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (March 2020)
‘’Life in 2 Minutes’’ is a Lebanese short film written and directed by Elie Fahed, released in Arpil 2017, and it was screened in New York at the 8th edition of the International Filmmaker Festival of New York (IFFNY) and at the GQ Portugal “Men Of The Year” ceremony, this way Elie was the first Lebanese Filmmaker to have his films screened at this prestigious award ceremony. 
Along these two screenings, "Life in 2 Minutes" has been selected as one of the best ten short films to watch online, according to the Good Short Films website, Alessandro Zoppo who is the Editor in Chief at Good Short Films listed the 10 short films to watch online in 2017, and chose "Life in 2 Minutes" to be part of the list. 
In his narrative short, Elie Fahed gives us a glimpse into how he sees life in just 2 minutes. His use of personal footage makes the story even more relatable, while he takes you through the big stages of growing up. You should watch it, especially if you’re a nostalgic ball like me.
- Elie Fahed as Storyteller
The film was entirely financed by Fahed, and gathered shots from memories of close people to have the film more personalised, therefore this short film has different media used, some shots were filmed with a Canon DSLR camera, other shot with cellphones.
"Life in 2 Minutes" is chosen as one of the five top short films to watch online, according to an article published on the Modern East website.  Also, "Life in 2 Minutes" was screened in November 2019 during the GQ Portugal Men Of The Year ceremony, along side Fahed's "The Fear Of Fear"  
|Award||Date of ceremony||Category||Recipient(s)||Result||Template:Abbr|
|International Filmmaker Festival of New York||2017 International Filmmaker Festival of New York|17–21 May 2017]]||Short films||Elie Fahed||Template:Nom|
- Elie Fahed: The Magic Of Adacity
- GQ MotY 2019 - Best Moments of the night
- The 10 Best Short Films of 2017 (Available Online)
- “I feel like a passionate filmmaker will definitely learn how to start”- Elie Fahed
- 5 Short Films You Can Watch On Vimeo now!
- Élie Fahed : J’ai abordé mon métier comme un artisan
- Lebanese Filmmaker Makes it to Portugal “GQ Men of the Year”