List of Urdu web sites
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 18 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:List_of_Urdu_web_sites. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/List_of_Urdu_web_sites, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/List_of_Urdu_web_sites.
Urdu (Template:IPAc-en; Template:Lang-ur ALA-LC: Template:Transl; Template:IPA-hns, or Modern Standard Urdu) is a standardised register of the Hindustani language. It is the national language and lingua franca of Pakistan, and an official language of six states of India. It is also one of the 22 official languages recognized in the Constitution of India.
- BBC Urdu :for latest news, breaking news, videos, audios, features and analysis.
- Voice Of America :News and Multimedia Service of The Voice of America broadcasting to the world from Washington DC. All content is by VOA News.
- Allama Iqbal Urdu Cyber Library : Urdu books online now on Iqbaliyat Urdu Literature, etc.
A web portal is most often one specially designed Web page which brings information together from diverse sources in a uniform way. Usually, each information source gets its dedicated area on the page for displaying information (a portlet); often, the user can configure which ones to display. Here is list of Urdu web portal.
- Urdupoint - Urdupoint.com is leading web portal of Urdu language. On 14 January 2015, its 7th top visited site of Pakistan while its global rank is 544 on same date(Template:As of)
- Kalam TV
- Urdu Mehfil