List of people who have appeared on the cover of all "Big Four" editions of Vogue
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 24 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:List_of_people_who_have_appeared_on_the_cover_of_all_"Big_Four"_editions_of_Vogue. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/List_of_people_who_have_appeared_on_the_cover_of_all_"Big_Four"_editions_of_Vogue, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/List_of_people_who_have_appeared_on_the_cover_of_all_"Big_Four"_editions_of_Vogue.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (July 2016)
- This article needs additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (July 2016)
The Big Four editions of Vogue magazine generally refers to the American, British, French, and Italian editions of Vogue, which coincide with the most prominent fashion weeks that are held in the fashion capitals of the world, the "Big Four" receiving the majority of press coverage being New York, London, Milan, and Paris.
The list is a catalog of people who have appeared on the cover of all "Big Four" editions of Vogue.
- List of Vogue cover models
- List of Vogue (US) cover models
- List of British Vogue cover models
- List of Vogue Paris cover models
- List of Vogue Italia cover models
- "Vogue's Top 10 Models of 2013". Fashionista. http://fashionista.com/2013/12/vogue-top-models-2013-edie-campbell. Retrieved 14 July 2016.
- "Gigi Hadid lands the cover of VOGUE with the 'World's Greatest Athlete'". Sports Illustrated. http://www.si.com/swim-daily/2016/07/14/gigi-hadid-vogue-cover-rio-olympics-ashton-eaton. Retrieved 15 July 2016.
- "Gigi Hadid Covers 'Vogue' August 2016 With Olympian Ashton Eaton". Inquisitr. http://www.inquisitr.com/3310464/gigi-hadid-covers-vogue-august-2016-with-olympian-ashton-eaton. Retrieved 16 July 2016.
- "The Big Four: fashion capitals of the world". Fashion Days. http://www.fashiondays.com/the-daily-issue/the-big-four-fashion-capitals-of-the-world/. Retrieved 14 July 2016.
- Tungate, Mark (2005). Media Monoliths: How Great Media Brands Thrive and Survive. Kogan Page Publishers.
- "Madonna Throughout the Years in Vogue". Voguegraphy. https://voguegraphy.wordpress.com/2016/01/03/madonna-throughout-the-years-in-vogue. Retrieved 19 July 2016. Template:Failed verificationTemplate:Unreliable source?