London Buses route 328
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 25 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:London_Buses_route_328. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/London_Buses_route_328.
Early enthusiasm for hybrid vehicle technology, in which all or part of the motive power is provided by electricity rather than directly by the engine, saw a number of small batches of experimental vehicles ordered. One of the routes selected for trials was route 328, and it gained five Wright Gemini 2 HEVs. Plaxton President bodied Dennis Trident 2s formed part of the official allocation to route 328.
When next re-tendered, the route was retained by First London with a new contract commencing on 30 April 2011.
- On 21 June 2004, A female bus driver on route 328 was shot in the stomach with nail gun on Great Western Road.
- On 27 February 2008, a young woman was hit by a northbound 328 near St Mary Abbots on Kensington Church Street.
- Golders Green station Template:Rail-interchange Template:Rail-interchange
- West Hampstead West End Green
- West Hampstead station Template:Rail-interchange Template:Rail-interchange Template:Rail-interchange
- Kilburn High Road station Template:Rail-interchange
- Kilburn Park station Template:Rail-interchange
- Maida Hill
- Westbourne Park station Template:Rail-interchange
- Notting Hill Gate station Template:Rail-interchange
- High Street Kensington station Template:Rail-interchange
- Earl's Court station Template:Rail-interchange
- Chelsea World's End
- "Route 328 - award announced 24 October 2003". Transport for London. 24 October 2003. http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/businessandpartners/buses/tenderresults/route.aspx?btID=54. Retrieved 18 November 2013.
- New hybrid buses unveiled for London fleet Transport for London 2 December 2008
- "Route 328 - award announced 12 July 2010". Transport for London. 12 July 2010. http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/businessandpartners/buses/tenderresults/route.aspx?btID=862. Retrieved 18 November 2013.
- FirstGroup Announces Sale of Eight London Bus Depots FirstGroup 9 April 2013
- Tower Transit announces First Group partial acquisition Transit Systems 9 April 2013
- Date set for Aussie takeover of London bus routes Australasian Bus & Coach 14 June 2013
- "Black woman bus driver is shot with nail gun". The Daily Telegraph. 22 June 2004. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1465195/Black-woman-bus-driver-is-shot-with-nail-gun.html. Retrieved 28 December 2013.
- "Woman is crushed by bus in Kensington". Evening Standard. 28 February 2008. http://www.standard.co.uk/news/woman-is-crushed-by-bus-in-kensington-6683139.html. Retrieved 18 November 2013.