Melancholie der Engel
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 29 2013. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Melancholie_der_Engel. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Melancholie_der_Engel, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Melancholie_der_Engel.
Melancholie der Engel (Template:Lang-en) is a 2009 German horror film written and directed by Marian Dora, and co-written by Frank Oliver. It premiered at the Weekend of Fear Festival in Germany on 1 May 2009.
Feeling his mortality and fearing that he's reaching the end of his life, Katze (Frank Oliver) decides to meet up with his old friend Brauth (Zensa Raggi) at an old house in which they used to spend time delving into dark pleasures. He also finds that two other old acquaintances of his are attending, the group decides to allow Katze to go out in style as their fun turns increasingly more depraved and horrific.
- Zensa Raggi as Brauth
- Frank Oliver as Katze
- Janette Weller as Melanie
- Bianca Schneider as Bianca
- Patrizia Johann as Anja S.
- Peter Martell as Heinrich
- Margarethe von Stern as Clarissa
- Martina Adora as Novizin
- Marc Anton as Mönch
- Tobias Sickert as Großer Mann
- Ulli Lommel as Voice of Katze als Engel
- Jens Geutebrück as Priest
- Best International Feature Film - Arthouse at the New York International Independent Film & Video Festival (2009, won)