Mirza Naim Beg
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 15 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Mirza_Naim_Beg. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Mirza_Naim_Beg, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Mirza_Naim_Beg.
Mirza Naim Beg is a Pakistani Wildlife Photographer. He has contributed to creating awareness to save the wildlife of Pakistan, he traveled the country, capturing pictures of all species of birds that migrates to Pakistan in different seasons. He has exhibited his wild life photography including "Birds of Sindh", which draws the international attention.
Beg completed his early education from Edwards College in Peshawar, later came to Karachi for higher education. He had the passion for photography since childhood.
Mirza Naim Beg started his professional career as a Banker with BCCI Bank in early 80s in Karachi, Pakistan. Spent few years in Dubai as a commercial banker, later he came back to Karachi in 1986. After joining Bank Alfalah, he was transferred to Peshawar as Area Manager in 1999; where he played a vital role in expansion of the branches in Northern Areas of Pakistan and also in Afghanistan. After returning to Karachi in 2009, he took early retirement from Bank Alfalah as Deputy General Manager. After leaving banking, he opened his Dream Merchants Studio, specialized in organizing photo trips for wildlife, culture and landscape.
- Ebrahim, Zofeen T. (2017-05-12). "Meet the Pakistani banker who turned to photography to save wildlife" (in en-US). DAWN.COM. https://www.dawn.com/news/1332679.
- Ilyas, Faiza (2017-04-03). "‘Saving the last birds’" (in en-US). DAWN.COM. https://www.dawn.com/news/1324421.
- "Finding flamingos in Karachi" (in en-US). https://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/34965/finding-flamingos-in-karachi/.
- "Banker turns birder to save wildlife" (in en-US). The Third Pole. 2017-05-12. https://www.thethirdpole.net/2017/05/12/banker-turns-birder-to-save-wildlife/.
- "Through the lens: Admire the birds of Sindh - The Express Tribune" (in en-US). The Express Tribune. 2016-11-01. https://tribune.com.pk/story/1217797/lens-admire-birds-sindh/.
- "Nature losing battle against real estate development - The Express Tribune" (in en-US). The Express Tribune. 2015-08-19. https://tribune.com.pk/story/940459/rare-catch-nature-losing-battle-against-real-estate-development/.