- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 3 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Mononlogue_(Brand). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Mononlogue_(Brand), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Mononlogue_(Brand).
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (December 2017)
MONOLOGUE is all about the infallible integrity of style, in which austere silhouettes and exquisite décor mutually complement each other.
MONOLOGUE is all about its commitment to excellence – the brand is principled and allows of no compromise, either in the quality of materials used, or the technologies employed, or the choice of its partners and artisans. Imperfection is unacceptable. The brand’s exacting attitude manifests itself in everything: • In the choice of only the best fabrics and exclusive custom-designed hardware • In the careful elaboration of our models at all stages, starting from the first sketch • In the use of unique hand embroidery developed and executed by the artisans of our brand
However, inspiration, attention to detail, and mastery alone would not be enough. The perfect thing must be beautiful from all sides. MONOLOGUE lays bare this ambiguity with thought-out lining of its models: probably, nobody will ever see it but you will take a special satisfaction in the knowledge that even the inside stitches of your dress are immaculate and are written in elegant calligraphic handwriting.
Based upon the classics, MONOLOGUE creates a unique artistic style of “soft-spoken luxury”, drawing ideas from the creative works of cult artists, film directors, and photographers, as well as in the image of a modern powerful woman and her unbelievably attractive personality. When her natural femininity and natural beauty meet her developed charisma and strength of character, something perfect is born. This is what MONOLOGUE is all about…
MONOLOGUE. Now you know what a modern classic is.
It is enough to recall the iconic group shot of Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell, Tatjana Patitz, Cindy Crawford, and Christy Turlington that he did for the January 1990 British Vogue cover, which became the starting point of the "era of supermodels". "Amid the artifice, they remain real" – wrote the American Photo Magazine about the wonderful phenomenon of the heroines of black-and-white shots by Peter Lindbergh.
This sincere and dramatic image of a woman, so natural and so beautiful in her acceptance of her unique individuality became the chief source of inspiration for the new MONOLOGUE collection "Black Flame".
The collection is composed of sharp shoulder dresses designed in the "woman power" style, short waistline dresses with removable draped belts, high vent flying skirts in the spirit of the 1990s, and drop waste blouses in the spirit of Art Deco silhouettes that were popular in the 1920s. Each model is produced as a limited edition and meets the brand’s fundamental principle – the ongoing commitment to excellence.
Our exacting approach to the selection of materials and exceptional attention to detail has been reflected in the use of the best Italian fabrics: wool crêpe, silk, and silk taffeta. Special attention was given to the symbolic component of the décor of our models. In the new "Black Flame" collection, this component comes as a hand embroidered Unicorn, a symbol of spiritual purity, nobility, and the unity of opposites of masculinity and femininity. The embroidery pattern was developed personally by the art director of the brand, and manually decorated by our artisans with Swarovski crystals, as well as Austrian and Czech beads. Making one piece of such embroidery alone took up almost 72 hours of meticulous work by one of our artisans.
However, inspiration, attention to detail, and mastery alone would not be enough. The perfect thing must be beautiful from all sides. MONOLOGUE lays bare this ambiguity with elaborate lining of its models: probably, nobody will ever see it but you will take a special satisfaction in the knowledge that even the inside stitches of your dress are immaculate.
MONOLOGUE is all about the infallible integrity of style, in which austere silhouettes and exquisite décor mutually complement each other. These defining features of the brand have been translated into the new "Black Flame" collection, each model of which will enhance true femininity, natural beauty, and individuality of its wearer.
Cryptocurrency & Bolckchain
MONOLOGUE does not aim at mass production and does not seek fame and ovation from multimillion audiences, yet it is highly sensitive to the latest trends – in the world of fashion and beyond. Using the advanced modeling technologies of today, MONOLOGUE also makes sure that its business approach is up to date: this is the first fashion brand that accepts cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ethereum) as payment. The founders of the brand are also planning to launch an ICO to attract investment; the brand has already started an affiliate program and a loyalty program based on the blockchain technology.
- "Почему российские бренды не хотят называть имена своих дизайнеров?" (in ru). L'OFFOCIEL (Moscow). 1 December 2017. https://www.lofficielrussia.ru/moda/anonymous-designers. Retrieved 1 December 2017.
- "5 лукбуков российских и украинских дизайнеров: последний взгляд на зиму" (in ru). SNC Media (Moscow). 19 February 2017. http://www.sncmedia.ru/fashion/5-lukbukov-rossiyskikh-dizaynerov-posledniy-vzglyad-na-zimu/. Retrieved 19 February 2017.
- "Знакомьтесь: Monologue — маленькие черные и белые платья с ювелирным пегасом на плече" (in ru). Harper's Bazaar (Moscow). 15 November 2017. http://bazaar.ru/fashion/collections/znakomtes-monologue-malenkie-chernye-i-belye-platya-s-yuvelirnym-pegasom-na-pleche/. Retrieved 15 November 2017.
- "Короткие платья и летящие юбки в стиле 90-х в новом лукбуке Monologue" (in ru). People Talk (Moscow). 22 November 2017. https://peopletalk.ru/article/korotkie-platya-i-letyashhie-yubki-v-stile-90-h-v-novom-lukbuke-monologue/. Retrieved 22 November 2017.
- "Новая марка: Monologue" (in ru). Trand Space (Moscow). 21 November 2017. http://www.trendspace.ru/moda/novaya_marka_monologue/. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "Новая марка: демикутюрные платья с единорогами Monologue" (in ru). L'OFFOCIEL (Moscow). 22 November 2017. https://www.lofficielrussia.ru/moda/new-brand-monologue. Retrieved 22 November 2017.