- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 30 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:NERITplus. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/NERITplus, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/NERITplus.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (June 2014)
NERIT Plus was the second public television channel of the Greek state-owned public broadcaster New Hellenic Radio, Internet and Television (NERIT). It began broadcasting on 1 January 2015, replacing NERITsports.
The program includes talk shows, programs for children and young audiences, sports broadcasts and transmission older emission from the archive of ERT.
The channel was broadcasting from Athens and it broadcasts both analog and digital signal. Transmitted from the satellite platform NOVA box 103 and cable platform OTE TV at the same location, and via broadband OTE TV box 4.
The second channel of NERIT named NERIT Sports (N Sports) began operating before the creation of NERIT Plus. First started broadcasting signal on 15 May 2014 and the program was almost exclusively sports. Initially, it operated around the clock, but only for transmitting extraordinary live sports events and emissions whose rights had NERIT because it was impossible due to elections be transmitted from only one channel. After a few days, the channel closed. A month later, namely on 18 June 2014 NERIT Sports reopened with clock program, which included sports on the 2014 World Cup, the Champions League and other events.
On January 1, 2015 the NERIT Sports replaced by NERIT Plus. The program continuously updated with new speech and culture shows, Greek and foreign documentaries with historical, travel and ecological content, emissions for tourism and children's programs.
- The Book
- Currently in Europe
Sports programs which broadcast the NERIT Sports and later NERIT Plus are:
- NERIT Sports Show
- Champions League Magazine
- Arsenal Magazine
- Euroleague Basketball
- FIFA World Cup 2014
- UEFA Champions League
Children's TV Shows
The children's programs which are transmitted from the archive of ERT are:
- Kouklomegaloi and multigrain
Other events from the archive of ERT
- Hungry Bear
- The Spoon
- Like today in the 20th century