- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 30 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Nadeem_Shaikh. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Nadeem_Shaikh, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Nadeem_Shaikh.
10 February 1967|
|Education||MBA, Bachelor of science|
|Alma mater||University at Albany, SUNY, London Business School|
|Occupation||Chief Executive Officer|
|Years active||1989 - present|
Shaikh received an MBA from the London Business School in 1995. From the University at Albany, SUNY, he holds, two Bachelors of Science in Finance and Management Information Systems and in Computer Science since 1988. Shaikh has lived around the world and currently resides outside London, England with his young family.
Since December 2010, Shaikh has served as the CEO of Anthemis based in London, U.K. Before founding Anthemis, Shaikh was President at First Data Corporation, where he managed an organization overseeing the company’s global EMEA business. He led the strategy and technology arm at American Management Systems.
Shaikh worked at the intersection of finance and technology industries. He is focused on identifying markets in their most nascent stages, and partnering with promising entrepreneurs and institutions in financial services.
In his career, Shaikh has contributed to market development in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa These contributions through innovation included building new leadership teams, establishing centers of excellence, standardizing platforms and infrastructure and integrating sales and marketing best practices. He also volunteers his time as the European point of contact for the office of former Pakistani President Musharraf.  Shaikh serves on the boards of Bento, Currencycloud, Moven, and the Financial Planning Standards Board. He also sits on the boards of African social enterprise Access Afya and UK charity Prospero World. He is a trustee of CARE UK, Pakistan’s largest educational NGO.
- "From Wall Street to Fintech: Disrupting Traditional VC At Anthemis Group". Forbes (magazine). July 28, 2016. https://www.forbes.com/sites/mnewlands/2016/07/28/from-wall-street-to-fintech-disrupting-traditional-vc-at-anthemis-group/#4f7ce75d4817.
- "TechTalk: interview with Nadeem Shaikh, CEO of Anthemis Group". The Banker. January 18, 2016. http://www.thebanker.com/video/v/4687727656001/techtalk-interview-with-nadeem-shaikh-ceo-of-anthemis-group.
- "AIB and First Data launch merchant services JV". Finextra. 24 January 2008. https://www.finextra.com/pressarticle/19522/aib-and-first-data-launch-merchant-services-jv.
- "Executive Profile Nadeem Shaikh". Bloomberg. https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=23442153&privcapId=52315962&previousCapId=52315962&previousTitle=Anthemis%20Group%20SA.
- "Entre banques et fintech c'est "Je t'aime, moi non plus !"". L' Usine Digitale. December 14, 2015. http://www.usine-digitale.fr/article/entre-banques-et-fintech-c-est-je-t-aime-moi-non-plus.N368330.
- Template:Cite AV media
- "Nadeem Shaikh talks about "Our Financial Future, Digitized" at TEDx LBS". July 14, 2012. http://blog.payperks.com/2012/07/14/nadeem-shaikh-talks-about-our-financial-future-digitized-at-tedx-lbs-2/.
- "UK fintech firm Anthemis to operate US$10m fund with Hanwha Life". The Korea Herald. July 26, 2016. http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160726000401.
- "The Financial Industry Needs to Start Planning for the Next 50 Years, Not the Next Five". Harvard Business Review. June 26, 2015. https://hbr.org/2017/07/the-financial-industry-needs-to-start-planning-for-the-next-50-years-not-the-next-five.
- "Retail Banking: In Tech We Trust". The Economist Intelligence Unit. 2016. https://perspectives.eiu.com/sites/default/files/Retail%20Banking.pdf.
- "Digital Reinvention in Retail Banking: Why It Matters". Bain & Company. March 11, 2015. http://www.bain.com/publications/articles/digital-reinvention-why-it-matters.aspx.
- "The future of financial services in the digital age". Digital Times. April 14, 2014. http://www.digitaltimes.ie/the-future-of-financial-services-in-the-digital-age/.
- "Nadeem Shaikh". The Office of General Pervez Musharraf, Former President of Pakistan. http://ogpm.net/index.php/europe/2-uncategorised/15-nadeem-shaikh.
- "FPSB Names Anthemis Founder and CEO Nadeem Shaikh to 2017 Board of Directors". 13 March 2017. https://www.fpsb.org/news/fpsb-names-anthemis-founder-ceo-nadeem-shaikh-2017-board-directors/.
- "CARE UK Team". Care Pakistan. https://www.carepakistan.org.uk/care-team/.
- "Nadeem Shaikh - Founder & CEO Anthemis". LendIt. June 29, 2017. http://www.lendit.com/europe/2016/speakers/nadeem-shaikh.