- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 24 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Najmul_Hoda. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Najmul_Hoda, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Najmul_Hoda.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (December 2009)
Najmul Hoda (Template:Lang-ur) is an Indian Urdu writer and scholar. He was head of the department of Arabic, Persian and Urdu at the University of Madras from 1977 to 1988. He has also taught at B. R. Ambedkar Bihar University.
He has written following valuable books:
- Fan-e-Tanqeed aur Tanqeedi Mazaameen
- Masnawi kaa Fan aur Urdu MasnawiyaaN
- Kirdaar aur Kirdaar Nigaari
- Tasawwuf aur Kalaam-e-Qurbi
- Aasmaan-e-Fan kaa Safeer
Published Thesis of Ph.D.on Najmul Hoda(ISBN 978 969 9562 18 1)
- "About the Department". University of Madras. http://www.unom.ac.in/departments/arabic_persian_urdu/about.html. Retrieved 16 May 2011.
- "LIST OF THE SUCCESSIVE HEADS OF THE DEPARTMENT". University of Madras. http://www.unom.ac.in/departments/arabic_persian_urdu/members.html. Retrieved 16 May 2011.
- "Prof. Ahsan Jan Qaisar: As I can remember him". http://www.ummid.com/news/2011/April/20.04.2011/prof_ahsan_jan_qaiser.htm. Retrieved 16 May 2011.