- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 1 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Neuronetrix. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Neuronetrix, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Neuronetrix.
oooh, orphan Template:Infobox dot-com company
Neuronetrix is a medical device company located in Louisville, KY. They were established in 2003. The company designs and manufactures a diagnostic device, called COGNISION™, that measures quantitative electroencephalogram (qEEG) and event-related potentials (ERP’s) in humans. In late 2010 and early 2011, Neuronetrix began a clinical trial for the validation of COGNISION™. The trial is currently being conducted at seven sites, including University of Kentucky, University of Pennsylvania, Duke University, Norton Hospital (Louisville, KY), Memory Center of Vermont, Premier Memory Center, and Boston Center for Memory. The purpose of the trial is to validate the device’s ability to provide clinically useful information to the physician for the diagnosis of cognitive diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, as well as assist pharmaceutical companies in developing new drugs for CNS disorders. Although ERP’s have been studied since the 1930s, they have had historical shortcomings which have limited their use outside of research laboratories.
- Event-Related Potentials
- Brain-Computer Interface
- Alzheimer's Diagnosis
- Alzheimer's disease clinical research
- Non-Invasive Alzheimer's Detection System from Neuronetrix Is Going to Trial
- Event-related potential
- Alzheimers Research Forum Story Highlights ERPs As Biomarker Of Interest
- COGNISION™ as a Useful Cognitive Biomarker for Alzheimer's Disease | National Institute on Aging
- Evaluation of the COGNISION(TM) System as an Event-related Potential (ERP) Collection System. - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov
- EuroScan | Technology | COGNISION™ for neurological disorders, including dementia
- UK Launches Alzheimer's Trial With Neuronetrix Brain Scan - Lane Report | Kentucky Business & Economic News
- Open Research Studies
- P. Murali Doraiswamy: "The Human Cognition Project" | MIT Media Lab
- Neuroscience Research and Clinical Trials
- Evaluation of a Handheld Event Related Potential (ERP)/Quantitative Electroencephalography (qEEG) System (COGNISION™) as a Useful Cognitive Biomarker for Alzheimer's Disease. ...