- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 22 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Noctambulous. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Noctambulous, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Noctambulous.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- This article does not need additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (February 2011)
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (February 2011)
Template:Underlinked oooh, orphan
Noctambulous is a 2011 American horror film starring, written, and directed by Kelvin C. Bias. The film also stars Megan Corry, William Linton and Erin Sullivan.
After the death of his wife, Caleb Jax begins sleepwalking around Manhattan. Told by a mysterious woman that he will die if he doesn't find his soul within two weeks, he encounters a number of strangers and meets a psychiatrist he used to know who may be able to help him.
- Kelvin C. Bias as Caleb Jax.
- Megan Corry as Dr. Orr.
- Gilberto De La Fuente as Miguel Arroyo.
- William Linton as William Graves.
- Julian Rozzell Jr. as Prospero.
- Erin Sullivan as Ariana.