- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 21 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Olivier_Meric. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Olivier_Meric, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Olivier_Meric.
Olivier Méric in E-Commerce Forum, Paris, 2010
|Born||13 September 1958|
|Education||ESSEC (dropped out in 1981)|
CEO of BMS Moneo|
Chairman of Rotary International Reuil-Malmaison section
|Moneo official website|
Olivier Méric is a graduate of École supérieure des sciences économiques et commerciales (ESSEC), Paris, France.
He used to be CEO of Moneo (until August 2010), a small amounts banking System used in France.
Early life under the sign of the bank
He graduated École supérieure des sciences économiques et commerciales (ESSEC) of Paris in 1981.
Between 1982 and 1983, he made his National Service in cooperation in the Embassy of France in Algeria as project manager for the French Development Agency and accompanies the French system of ODA by financing plans in the areas of transport infrastructure and higher education.
1984–1994: Credit Agricole years
Olivier Méric joined the Credit Agricole in 1984 as product manager for electronic payment solutions and remote banking. In 1984, he launched one of the first online banking service on Minitel "Viodéocam.
In 1985, he participated in the creation of Bank Card CB and became an expert on credit cards marketing.
In 1989, he took the post of Director of individuals and professionals Markets. In 1990, he created the first credit card plugged into a revolving credit facility: the "Open Card". He led the deployment of this innovative card in partnership with Sofinco.
1995–2005: CCF / HSBC years
Olivier Méric joined the Crédit Commercial de France (CCF) in 1995 with the creation of the position of Consumer Market and professionals Director, to launch a new "non-business" offer. Olivier Méric launched innovative and value-added banking services in the areas of savings, insurance, credit and marketing of cards.
Olivier Méric becomes Administrator in the BMS Ticketing Service Electronic Banking Consortium, which manages the electronic purse Moneo.
Olivier Meric occurs during operations preparatory to the transition to the Euro.
In 2000, HSBC (Hong Kong & Shanghai Banking Corporation) acquired the entire CCF group and Olivier Méric took on the position of Director of Marketing with the direct management of 200 financial engineers. Following this acquisition, Oliver Méric becomes Carte Bleue group Administrator.
2005 to date: Moneo years
Olivier Méric became CEO of BMS Ticketing Service Electronic Banking consortium in 2005. After a reorganization and repositioning of the company between 2005 and 2006, Oliver Méric launches strategic plan from 2007 to 2010 with the adoption of payment for parking meters, then by inserting devices Moneo in student cards of several Universities. 21 Academies over 26 now offer student cards Moneo purse for making payments in Academics restaurants, vending machines but also photocopiers and laundry facilities on campus.
The plan focuses on innovation has tripled transactions in 5 years and give Moneo a leading position among all economic goods and services charging small amounts: Public Authorities, Universities and CROUS, catering companies ...
With over 1.2 million transactions each week, Moneo today is the payment solution that the fastest growth in the French market.
Fan of boat and technology, Olivier Méric surfs "Weta", a high-tech carbon and Kevlar sport trimaran.
- Brett King. "Banking 4 Tomorrow - Brett King – Author, Innovator, Speaker, Founder of Movenbank". banking4tomorrow.com. http://www.banking4tomorrow.com.
- 21 December 1984 - Minitel presentation - Antenne 2 / INA, .
- 30 décember 1998 - Antenne 2 - Euro launch .OLIVIER Méric interview. .
- 3 October 2008 - Monéo in University of Grenoble http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6y8o5_moneo-dans-les-ru-de-grenoble_school
- "Olivier Meric interview".
- "Moneo". moneo.net. http://www.moneo.net/fileadmin/user_upload/PDF/MONEO_DP_Paiement-Telephone-mobile_Septembre2007.pdf.
- Rotary Rueil-Malmaison. "Le comité 2015-2016". rotary-rueilmalmaison.org. http://www.rotary-rueilmalmaison.org/289_p_6010/le-comite-2010-2011.html.
- Weta - Small sport trimaran