- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 23 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Ookpik_Aviation. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ookpik_Aviation, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ookpik_Aviation.
Ookpik was founded in 2009 by Boris Kotelewetz in Nunavut, Canada. The airline is a charter flight service that transports passengers throughout the Baker Lake region. During summer 2011 Ookpik Aviation had additional contracts to service an exploration camp at Amer Lake, flying from Baker Lake, on which a Super Otter was used.
The Ookpik fleet consists of the following aircraft as of January 2020:
- "ASN : Ookpik Aviation". https://aviation-safety.net/database/operator/airline.php?var=11978.
- "AirlinesHQ.com : Ookpik Aviation Overview". http://airlineshq.com/airlines/canada/ookpik_aviation/index.htm.
- "Buyandsell.gc.ca : OOKPIK AVIATION (E60SQ-020001/351/ZL~000)". https://buyandsell.gc.ca/procurement-data/contract-history/E60SQ-020001-351-ZL.
- "airliners.net :Ookpik Aviation". https://www.airliners.net/index/airlines/Ookpik-Aviation/42073.
- "Our Fleet". http://ookpikaviation.ca/ourfleet.php.