- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 11 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:OrderStack. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/OrderStack, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/OrderStack.
OrderStack has its headquarters at Binghamton, New York. It currently serves restaurants in Canada and United States. OrderStack was founded in 2018 as a solution to the problems restaurants face out of high commissions charged by the online food ordering platforms.
OrderStack enables independent restaurants to receive orders through their website using custom software.
Unlike other ordering platforms, OrderStack is a retail software that is individually customized for each restaurant to fit their brand. The restaurant reaches customers online and receives orders without any third-party involvement.
OrderStack operates on Software as a service (SaaS) model where the restaurants subscribe on a month-to-month basis.
As the restaurant receives orders on its website, OrderStack processes it and communicates it back to the restaurant for pickup, delivery, or schedule dine-in.
The order details get stored in the dashboard (business) for the restaurant's use and to see who the repeated customers are. The dashboard saves transaction details to help restaurants look back at the sales and see how good their Return of investment is.
- TNGONE Inc. 120 Hawley St, Binghamton, New York,United States
- TNGONE, Inc. Suite 2201, 250 Yonge Street, Toronto, Canada
- TNGONE Software Labs Pvt Ltd, B-Hub, Mar Ivanios Vidya Nagar, Trivandrum
- "Placing Orders Directly from the website is the trend". 2019-12-31. https://medium.com/orderstack/placing-orders-directly-from-the-restaurant-is-the-trend-7d60042f0bf3?source=collection_home---4------2-----------------------.
- "Importance of online presence". 2020-01-28. https://medium.com/orderstack/your-guests-want-to-know-about-you-online-27c85bfe9c28.
- "Points to note while getting on board with online ordering platforms". orderstack.io. 2019-12-24. https://orderstack.io/blog/index.php/points-to-note-while-getting-on-board-with-branded-online-ordering-systems-for-restaurants/.