- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 22 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Padlist. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Padlist, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Padlist.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (March 2020)
Original short description: "Online real estate company"
Padlist.com, or simply Padlist, is a map-based apartment and real estate marketplace. Launched in November 2018, and was created by Blake Van Leer and Lindsay Van Leer, former Real Estate developers and executives at kathy Ireland Worldwide. Padlist's board includes Kathy Ireland, CEO of kathy ireland Worldwide, Dr Dwyer, an executive at The Related Companies, Pierre Calzadilla a former lead executive Trulia.
Website and Business model
Padlist stated it's an online real estate and apartment market place which generates revenue through selling listing space to landlords. The site matches users with a property based on their lifestyle. Users can engage with a free local expert or fill out a questionnaire and search on their own. Listings are displayed at their addresses, allowing users to conduct a location-based search. In 2019, Padlist announced a partnership with Kathy Ireland, whose business was estimated to do 2.6 billion in retail and Ireland estimated to have a net-worth of $420 million. Ireland's serves as “Chief Editor and Ambassador” for Padlist.
Padlist also owns a local real estate firm Padfinders based in Washington, DC.[no citations needed here] in 2019 Padlist won the Early Sage award by American City Business Journals's Inno category.
Padlist announced a $2 million raise now allows renters to pay rent online to their landlords for properties on the Zillow Rental Manager tool. Zillow charges renters a transaction fee when using Debit or Credit Cards to pay their landlord. However, Renters also have a no-fee option to pay their rent by using ACH.Template:Fix
- "Padlist's adds Related's Head of Marketing and a former Lead at Trulia to board". 2 February 2020. https://www.cretech.com/directory/company/padlist-companies/press-release/padlists-adds-relateds-head-of-marketing-and-a-former-lead-at-trulia-to-board.
- "Kathy Ireland signs on with Charlotte startup real estate platform". Tech Wire. November 18, 2019. https://www.wraltechwire.com/2019/11/18/kathy-ireland-signs-on-with-charlotte-startup-real-estate-platform/.
- "Kathy Ireland takes new role at a CLT Startup – American Inno". https://www.americaninno.com/charlotte/newsletters/kathy-ireland-takes-new-role-at-clt-startup-meet-the-semifinalists-at-tonights-fix50-pitch-newsletter/.
- Gabrielson, Courtney (25 November 2019). "Meet the Winners of Charlotte's Inno on Fire". American City Business Journals. https://www.americaninno.com/charlotte/profiles-charlotte/meet-the-winners-of-charlottes-inno-on-fire/.
- Lee, Dami (31 July 2018). "Zillow now lets you apply for apartments and pay rent online". The Verge (Vox Media). https://www.theverge.com/2018/7/31/17634762/zillow-apartments-rental-application-pay-rent.
- "How much does it cost to use online rent payments? – Zillow Help Center". https://zillow.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000594267-How-much-does-it-cost-to-use-online-rent-payments-.