Pancho's Hideaway (cartoon)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 16 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Pancho's_Hideaway_(cartoon). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Pancho's_Hideaway_(cartoon), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Pancho's_Hideaway_(cartoon).
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- This article does not need additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (March 2014)
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (March 2014)
Template:Infobox Hollywood cartoon Pancho's Hideaway is a 1964 Merrie Melodies animated short featuring Speedy Gonzales and Co-Star Yosemite Sam. It was released subcontractedly in different box dates of both 1963 and 1964 dates. It was also the first and only cartoon to co-star Speedy Gonzales and Yosemite Sam.
A hot-tempered bandit, Yosemite Sam (called Pancho Vanilla in this film), robs a Mexican bank and rushes to his hideout to count the loot. Speedy Gonzales, Mexico's fastest mouse, follows Pancho there, intending to return the money to the bank. He challenges Pancho to a duel and then speeds past him again and again, bringing every cent of the money back to the bank and causing a flustered and enraged Pancho to shoot himself in the feet.
- Co-Director: Hawley Pratt
- Story: John Dunn
- Animation: Bob Matz, Norm McCabe, Don Williams
- Background: Tom O'Loughlin
- Film Editor: Lee Gunther
- Voice Characterizations: Mel Blanc, Ralph James
- Music: Bill Lava
- Produced by: David H. DePatie & Friz Freleng
- Directed by: Friz Freleng
- "Pancho's Hideaway (1964)". The Internet Animation Database. http://www.intanibase.com/shorts.aspx?shortID=5921#page=general_info. Retrieved 16 November 2017.