Prince Wenzeslaus of Liechtenstein
Original short description: "Prince of Liechtenstein"
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 31 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Prince_Wenzeslaus_of_Liechtenstein. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Prince_Wenzeslaus_of_Liechtenstein, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Prince_Wenzeslaus_of_Liechtenstein.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (May 2017)
Prince Wenzeslaus of Liechtenstein (born 12 May 1974) is a member of the princely family of Liechtenstein. He is the son of Prince Philip Erasmus of Liechtenstein and Isabelle de L'Arbre de Malander. He was born to the style of a Serene Highness and Prince of Liechtenstein, and is additionally a Count of Rietberg. Prince Wenzeslaus has two brothers, Prince Alexander (born 1972) and Prince Rudolf Ferdinand (born 1975).
His father is President of the LGT Group in Liechtenstein which is privately owned by the Prince of Liechtenstein Foundation. Prince Wenzeslaus is the nephew of the reigning sovereign Fürst Hans Adam II and the first cousin of Alois, Hereditary Prince of Liechtenstein, who is Regent since 2004.
- Henri van Oene (genealogy source)
- The Peerage (genealogy source)
- Monarchies of Europe by Allan Raymond (genealogy source) Template:Webarchive
- Hola! article (8 November 2005)
- Bergen, Spencer (May 13, 2017). "Page Six:Adriana Lima's list of lovers". New York Post. https://pagesix.com/2017/05/13/adriana-limas-list-of-lovers/. Retrieved August 5, 2020.