- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 16 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Rajan_Anandan. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Rajan_Anandan, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Rajan_Anandan.
Rajan Anandan is the Vice President of Google, South East Asia & India and is responsible for sales and operations in this region. Rajan is also one of the investors and advisers at TravelKhana, Socialblood, Capillary Technologies, Mapmygenome and Cardback. He is also on the Advisory Board of Sapience Analytics and 24/7 Techies.
He became the managing director of Google India in August 2011. Before this role, he used to be with Microsoft and Dell. He was the managing director of Microsoft India and built the largest software company in India. He was the Managing Director of Dell India. He led Dell India from 2006 to 2008. Prior to Dell and Microsoft, Rajan worked for McKinsey & Company in USA, where he was a partner.
- "Startup links blood givers, takers". http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/Startup-links-blood-givers-takers/articleshow/20322087.cms.
- "Angel-backed Cloud Start-Up Taps Retail SMEs For Growth". VC Circle. http://www.vccircle.com/500/news/angel-backed-cloud-start-up-taps-retail-smes-for-growth.
- "Cardback: Orangut Labs' app helps users decide which card to pay from to get maximum benefits". http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/magazines/panache/cardback-orangut-labs-app-helps-users-decide-which-card-to-pay-from-to-get-maximum-benefits/articleshow/44338012.cms.
- "Sapience Advisory Board". VC. http://www.sapience.net/advisory-board.
- "Remote Tech Support Firm, 24/7 Techies, Raises $600k Seed Round". techcrunch.com November 5th, 2012. http://techcrunch.com/2012/11/05/247-techies-remote-tech-support-startup-for-smbs-raises-600k-seed-round-led-by-500-startups/.
- "Rajan Anandan, Shailesh Rao, Pramod Bhasin, 500 Startups invest $600K in 24/7 Techies". techcircle.vccircle.com November 6, 2012. http://techcircle.vccircle.com/500/rajan-anandan-shailesh-rao-pramod-bhasin-500-startups-invest-600k-in-sri-lankan-tech-startup-247-techies/.
- Agarwal, Surabhi (4 July 2014). "Tea with BS: Rajan Anandan". Business Standard. http://www.business-standard.com/article/opinion/tea-with-bs-rajan-anandan-managing-director-google-india-114070401262_1.html.
- "Rajan Anandan quits Dell India". CIOL. 2008-06-05. http://www.ciol.com/News/Executive-Track/News-Reports/Rajan-Anandan-quits-Dell-India/5608106747/0/. Retrieved 2009-02-18.
- "Rajan Anandan Named Managing Director at Microsoft India". McKinsey.com. 2008-08-09. https://alumni.mckinsey.com/alumni/default/public/content/jsp/alumni_news/20080809_RajanAnandanLBN.jsp. Retrieved 2009-07-13.
- "Lankan-born Rajan Anandan is India’s top MNC CEO". http://www.ft.lk/2014/09/11/lankan-born-rajan-anandan-is-indias-top-mnc-ceo/.