Rakesh Mohan Joshi
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 26 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Rakesh_Mohan_Joshi. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Rakesh_Mohan_Joshi, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Rakesh_Mohan_Joshi.
Joshi is a professor and chairperson of research at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. He is also an Independent Director since 2017 on the Board of Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL), a joint venture of National Fertiliser Ltd. (NFL), Engineers India Ltd. (EIL) and Fertiliser Corporation of India Ltd. (FCIL).
Joshi has also been a Member, Council of Management, All India Management Association (AIMA) for 2016-18.[no citations needed here] Joshi has been nominated by the President of India as the Member on the University Court, University of Delhi w.e.f. January 12, 2017 for a term of 5 years.[no citations needed here] He had also been at the Board of Management, Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) and Board of Governors, Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM), and the Ministry of Environment and Forests.[no citations needed here]
Joshi has authored books published by Oxford University Press. His case studies have been awarded by London Business School, besides several approbations. His case studies have been published by the European Case Clearing House (ECCH), London Business School, Administrator, the Journal of Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie, and The Smart Manager.
Research and Training programs
Joshi has been involved in conducting Training Programmes for corporate executives, government officials and diplomats including customised programmes for government officers and foreign diplomats.
Template:Unreferenced section Joshi received a Masters in International Trade from the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) in New Delhi, a Masters of Busiess Administration from the University of Rajasthan in Jaipur, and a Masters of Science / Technology from the National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) in Karnal. Joshi also received a Doctorate in Management from the University of Rajasthan.
- Awarded IIFT's Gold Medal for securing first position in Executive Masters in International Trade (EMIT)
- Lead Auditor, (for ISO certification), British Standard Institute, United Kingdom
- Full scholarship from Harvard Business School for EEPCL
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research's Junior Fellowship: for two years of post-graduation
- Rajasthan Co-operative Dairy Federation's Scholarship for four years of graduation
- Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan T.W.F. Scholarship for four years of graduation
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research's Scholarship for four years of graduation
Awarded Case Studies
- "Videocon’s Strategic Acquisitions to Become a Global Player in Consumer Electronics" 2008 awarded by London Business School
- “Gujarat Electricity Board’s Turnaround” 2007 awarded by London Business School
- International Business (2009), Oxford University Press ISBN 978-0-19-567123-0
- International Marketing (2005), Oxford University Press ISBN 978-0-19-568909-9
- International Marketing Second Edition (2014 ) Oxford University Press ISBN 978-0-19-807702-2
- "Rakesh Joshi – Author | Speaker | Researcher | Management Expert". https://www.rakeshmohanjoshi.com/.
- "India to benefit from US-China trade war: Experts". The Economic Times. 2019-05-16. https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/foreign-trade/india-to-benefit-from-us-china-trade-war-experts/articleshow/69357900.cms.
- "IIFT". http://tedu.iift.ac.in/iift/faculty-detail.php?pro=7.
- "Shri Rakesh Mohan Joshi Independent Director". http://www.rfcl.co.in.
- International Business. Oxford, New York: Oxford University Press. 2009-06-22. ISBN 9780195689099. https://global.oup.com/academic/product/international-business-9780195689099?cc=us&lang=en&#.
- Joshi, Rakesh Mohan (2012), "Videocon's Strategic Acquisitions to become a Global Player in Consumer Electronics", India: Acquiring its Way to a Global Footprint (Palgrave Macmillan UK): pp. 25–36, Template:Citation error, ISBN 9781349336401
- Joshi, Dr Rakesh Mohan. Gujarat Electricity Board's Turnaround. https://www.academia.edu/819255.
- "GEB turnaround gets intl recognition". Business Standard. https://www.business-standard.com/article/economy-policy/geb-turnaround-gets-intl-recognition-108031101088_1.html. Retrieved 5 June 2019.
- "Bio data from DPE data bank". 6 June 2019. https://dpe.gov.in/sites/default/files/rakesh_mohan_joshi_220820130001.pdf.
- "“IIFT course for IAS officers”" The Hindu, Jan 22, 2009,
- "Indian Business Institution Educates Botswana Entrepreneurs on International Business Template:Webarchive" Ministry of Trade and Industry, Government of Botswana
- "Interview: Dry ports a hot topic at Indian training" Capital, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- "International Business". http://www.oup.com/us/catalog/general/subject/Business/Management/?view=usa&ci=9780195689099. Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- Oxford University Press Template:Webarchive
- International Marketing (Second ed.). Oxford, New York: Oxford University Press. 2014-12-02. ISBN 9780198077022. https://global.oup.com/academic/product/international-marketing-9780198077022?cc=us&lang=en&#.