- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 14 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Renthal. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Renthal, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Renthal.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- This article was tagged for needing more citations which aren't needed here.
Renthal was founded in 1969 by friends and motorcycle enthusiasts Andrew Renshaw and Henry Rosenthal. The company name is a portmanteau of the founders' names Renshaw and Rosenthal.
In 1990, Renthal opened its first US office and warehouse for sales/marketing with the help of a young American entrepreneur by the name of Jim Hale.
In October 2000, the Renthal factory in Stockport, England, was destroyed in a fire caused by a faulty machinery. A new plant was later rebuilt in the same location.
- "Mag Group: White Bros, Vance & Hines, Renthal To Be Sold" (in en-US). 2006-11-11. https://motocrossactionmag.com/mag-group-white-bros-vance-hines-renthal-to-be-sold/.
- "MAG Sells Renthal Limited, Tucker Signs Distribution Agreement" (in en). https://racerxonline.com/2018/08/08/mag-sells-renthal-limited-tucker-signs-distribution-agreement.