- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 16 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Richard_Murrian. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Richard_Murrian, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Richard_Murrian.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (March 2010)Advertising?
In interviews and biographic sheets he states his photography of models began between 1998 and 2000. His early work drew comparisons to David Hamilton, whom he has often cited as an influence. In more recent years, his photography has evolved into a more contemporary style and his subjects have included mostly girls in eastern Europe.
As of October 2009, 4 coffee-table format books of his work have been published. "Touch Me" (2009), "Babydoll" (2007), "See Me, Feel Me" (2006), and "Reanna's Diaries" (2004). All have been published by Swiss publishing house Edition Skylight.
Murrian serves as featured photographer and creative director for the website MUSE. In prior years he was a frequent contributor to the website MET-ART.
- Touch Me (ISBN 978-3037665954), 2009
- Babydoll (ISBN 978-3037665800), 2007
- See Me, Feel Me (ISBN 978-3037665732), 2006
- Reanna's Diaries (ISBN 978-3037664957), 2004
- finearttv.tv Fine Art TV (NOTE: Contains Nudity)
- Biographic page Richard Murrian's portfolio website (NOTE: Contains Nudity)