Riverside Rugby Union Club
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 18 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Riverside_Rugby_Union_Club. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Riverside_Rugby_Union_Club, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Riverside_Rugby_Union_Club.
Template:Infobox rugby team Riverside Rugby Union Club, known as Riverside or Riverside Rebels, is an Australian rugby union club based in Brisbane. The club plays in the Queensland Suburban Rugby Union competition, and fields a team for males in Scotney Cup competition.
The club was founded in 2012, and in its inaugural season of 2013 finished the regular season as minor premiers. The Rebels narrowly lost the 2013 Scotney Cup grand final to Goodna Rugby Union Club. In 2014, the Rebels won the Scotney Cup with an 18–0 grand final win over Redcliffe.
- McFerran, Peter (22 May 2014). "Tough Riverside blows away under-strength Southern Bay Cyclones". Redland City Bulletin. Archived from the original on 4 July 2014. http://www.redlandcitybulletin.com.au/story/2299513/tough-riverside-blows-away-under-strength-southern-bay-cyclones-rugby-union/. Retrieved 4 July 2014.
- "Riverside Rebels Rugby Union Club". 18 December 2012. Archived from the original on 4 July 2014. https://www.facebook.com/RiversideRebelsRugby/posts/222807224521046. Retrieved 4 July 2014.
- "Results from the Queensland Suburban Rugby Grand Finals.". Queensland Rugby. 23 August 2014. Archived from the original on 21 January 2014. http://www.redsrugby.com.au/ArticleDetails/tabid/526/ArticleID/12267/QUEENSLAND-SUBURBAN-RUGBY-RESULTS.aspx. Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- Riverside Rebels Rugby on facebook.com